Does Anybody Remember The Wild Beasts?

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by fceurich39, Feb 12, 2005.

1. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

This was and still is pretty good it had a whole bunch of animals go on a rampage after the cities water supply is infected with pcp this movie needs a region 1 release on dvd. it has hyenas,elephants,lions,tigers,and polar bears oh my also has pigs,rats,cheetahs and yes even killer children anyone remeber this little flick????? A.K.A. SAVAGE BEASTS

2. Mario77

Mario77 New Member

Yeah, I had forgotten all about this one. It's good dumb fun directed by Franco Prosperi (co-director of Mondo Cane etc.)

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Whoa. Weird that this got a thread ...I just bought it on vhs for a buck as an ex-rental last night.

4. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

I Wish Anchor Bay Or Blue Underground Would Release This On Dvd

5. fattyjoe37

fattyjoe37 Well-Known Member

I just watched this for the first time and absolutely loved it. This may well be the ultimate animal attack film. You want killer rats? They're here. How about killer tigers? Yep. Killer elephants? Killer polar bears? The whole animal kingdom is ripping shit up in this movie!
    I watched a region 2 disc from Camera Obscura, a limited edition housed in a beautiful digipack case complete with a booklet and over 40 minutes of interviews. Well worth picking up for fans of nature gone amuck films who have a few extra dollars (it's a pricey set).

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  6. MisterTwister

MisterTwister The Schlock King

Someone sent me the region 2 disc in a trade last year. I had never heard of it before hand but it looked like fun and I'm glad I asked for it. A lot of ridiculous fun with some great set pieces and an awesome ending.