Eaten Alive / Cannibal Ferox / Cannibal Holocaust

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by thrashard76, Oct 17, 2001.

1. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

An Idea for something weird.

Has there ever been a cannibal vs. zombie type of movie? I thought it would be a cool senerio if it could be pulled off. I am working on a summarized story and I'll post it when I'm done to see if you all might think it could work.

2. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

Re: An Idea for something weird.

...yeah ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST has cannibals vs zombies

3. Cannibals Vs. Zombies

And what was that Vincent Dawn one? Night of the Zombies? That had zombies vs. cannibals.
    And, considering Laura Gemser's acting, Emmanuel and the Cannibals comes pretty close, in its way. :D

4. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Zombies VS. Cannibals

Has a movie like this been pulled off with positive responses. It seems that a lot of the cannibal movies get "butchered at birth" and they never seem to have a chance to compete with other movies. Zombie films have faired much more in this respect. Does anyone have a reason as to why these two horror movie greats clash in their dual existence?

5. They clash?
    I dunno... I enjoyed both films a bunch. Exhumed films even ran 'em both together last summer as Cannibal Vs. Zombie night.
    Good stuff.
    Music by "Golbin."
    ...Speaking of: where's a Night of the Zombies DVD? ...and, please, nobody say, "oh, there's a couple," and start postin' your stupid R2, PAL discs around... :D

6. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

zoMbIeS vS. cANnibALS

Who did the Zombie Holocaust? How would you rank any top 5 "Holocaust" movies? Is Zombie Holocaust a top 5?

7. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Hey, Werner, why don't you hack your DVD player?
    I hacked mine to play those stupid R1 NTSC discs!:D :D :D

8. mazzariniuk

mazzariniuk Guest

Chaostar you crack me up :D

Had any problems with Region Code Enhancement?

9. The Chaostar

None whatsoever. Of course, I've never had problems because I am not a big fan of big hollywood blockbusters that cause problems on hacked players (ex. The Patriot). I mean, you wont have any of that with the r1 release of Wicker Man or Schramm! ;) ;) ;)

10. mazzariniuk

mazzariniuk Guest

Hold On ...

I am not a big fan of Hollywood blockbusters, I prefer there flops more, GET CARTER and 3000 MILES TO GRACELAND being two of my favourites. DRIVEN is up next and then John Carpenter's GHOSTS OF MARS - which is RCE - no way I want to miss out on this baby!

11. hack work

How does one hack their DVD player?
    I remember when I broke up with my last girlfriend, I hacked her television with the back of a hammer a couple times, but I don't think that helped her watch PAL programming or anything...
    But I was justified; don't think I'm like some psycho or anything. I asked her nicely to wear the wig.
    Heh heh.
    No, I'm just kidding, of course.
    When I broke up with my last girlfriend, it wasn't her TV that got hacked...

12. The Chaostar

Good one Werner.

:D

Well, actually the guy who sell me my Sony DVD player, hacked it up for me (and added that to the price). Big stores in Greece do that thing here. Also some DVD clubs will handle your player for you. Of course, all this is happenning in Greece...

There are sites though that will give you enough information - try to search with metacrawler