Eko Eko Azarak (Wizard of Darkness)

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by mcchrist, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

I agree with MC the first is hands down the best. I expected Satan to be a part of all the films but sadly he wasn't.

2. So can someone give a little review of this film for those of us who have no clue what its about?

Thanks

Hoodoo Operator

3. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

Yes, this is exactly what I came into this thread looking for. Could someone please be so kind, I am pretty interested in getting these if they sound good.

4. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Well, it has been a couple of years, but. A mysterious young girl enrolls in a high school, but she's no ordinary girl, she is there for a purpose... She is a witch, and she is there to stop an evil force which has overcome the school. Some students, thirteen to be precise, have to stay at the school after hours to study for an exam. But when the kids try to leave, they find themselves unable to. And soon they are being dispatched in bloody and nasty ways. Pretty soon there aren't too many left alive, and this blood sacrifice prepares the way for Satan.

I'm sorry if that synopsis is a bit crude, but it has been a while. There are some pretty creepy things which lend to the atmosphere. Such as when one of the students try to leave the building, they think they are walking through the exit but find themselves right back where they were. The kills are great, such as a beheading that is an eyebrow raiser. And the special effects at the end are awe-inspiring.

People in black robes, teacher-student lesbian action, bloody gore and evil forces bent on world destruction.

Damn I need that DVD.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2004
  5. Ravenheart

Ravenheart Guest

I have the reg.1 copies of 1-3 and a reg.0 copy of 4.I'm really hoping that they'll release the series onto DVD sometime.I have the whole series on VHS but most of the copies I have,the episodes have no subtitles.I just love the opening theme music for the TV shows,especially Eko Eko Azarak:The Second.