Elvira 2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by killit, Apr 18, 2006.

1. killit

killit Active Member

Stolen from fangoria

NEWS

April 18: Elvira busts into reality TV

Think you’ve got the brains and the bust to fill Elvira’s (high-heeled) shoes? Keep a severed ear to the ground because if the right network takes a bite, the “hostess with the mostest” will be auditioning contestants for a successor to her long-standing mantle as Mistress of the Dark in a new reality television series.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the series would push wannabes through macabre challenges akin to most reality programming today such as AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, FEAR FACTOR, et al. And like those shows, this one will feature a panel of judges, led by Peterson in full Elvira attire. The winner will sign a one-year contract to call the Elvira character her own and make various event appearances. In addition, the series will launch a rebirth of Elvira, with plans of an animated series and a new “family-friendly” film on the horizon.

Peterson is currently slinging the project around to potential network buyers with her manager Eric Gardner of Panacea Entertainment, reality television producer Stuart Krasnow and AMERICAN IDOL’s FremantleMedia North America on board. —Ryan Rotten

2. killit

killit Active Member

donno why the double post?

3. A new Elvira? Awww, I love the OLD Elvira, but I guess she is getting up there in years.

Its gonna take quite a cup size to fit that dress! ;)

4. killit

killit Active Member

yea, it' a bit brilliant tho. I will miss her terribly tho

5. Workshed

Workshed A Barge Person

:(

6. Myron Breck

Myron Breck Boom Shanka

I'm not so sure that, in this day and age of "enhanced" busts, it will be too damn hard to find a replacement in that department. It has been her wise-cracking personality that I appreciated. Big Tits just don't cut it.

And I agree with Workshed. That LAST thing I want from Elvira is watered-down PG-rated entertainment for the whole family. Does everything have to be geared to kids? Is Lucas behind this or something???

7. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

Oh yea, this sounds like a great idea...

8. mclay18

mclay18 New Member

Nooo! Cassandra Petersen should be the one and only Elvira. No one would have the attitude, allure and bust size to fill her shoes.

Is Petersen just going to bow out and become a redhead again? I hope not...

9. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

She's just shopping it around so this isn't a done deal or anything, but call me crazy I like it. Since you can pretty much call this Vampira 3.0 why not? Eventually we'd need a new babe to dress like a vampire and introduce bad movies. If they make a TV show out of the process and we get to watch all the auditions try on the skin tight vamp costume more power to it.