Fall Frights From Fox

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Jun 28, 2004.

1. ekent

ekent The Lord's Arm of Justice

North California, South Alabam, and little towns a
    I'll have screen captures up comparing to the ME (should it warrant comparison) mere moments after unwrapping it.

2. tobaccoman

tobaccoman White, Proud, and Stupid

I think I'll be pickin' up Basket Case 3. I got the first one and really enjoy it. I wish the second will get released some time.

3. WesReviews

WesReviews Active Member

Anyone know if anything was ever cut from Terror Train? I've never heard of anything, myself, but you never know.

4. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I am go glad that Terror Train is coming out on DVD. Now, I can sell my VHS copy of it. Also, I will be buying NOTLD, even though I have the Millenium Edition, and the 30th Anniversary Edition, and Basket Case 3, since I already have Basket Case. And they are priced at a very resonable price.

5. Basket Case 3, eh? Let's hope they have some decent extras and commentary!! Uncut? Not from Fox, lol.

6. Those who thought Elite's Millenium release of Night of the Living Dead was the last word on Romero's original, think again. Fox will be releasing the grandfather of modern zombie films on the 7th as well. The release will feature both the black and white cut as well as the bastardized colorized version in the original 1.33:1 aspect ratio. The audio will be in glorious mono. There are a few new supplements that may entice fans for yet another trip to the DVD well, as Mike Nelson of Mystery Science Theater 3000 will provide a commentary. A "Celebrity Zombie" game and a few horror trailers will also be included to round off the disc. Like Fox's other titles, this one will be a slim $14.95. Thanks to DVD File for the scoop.

Needless to say, this is shaping to be one of the busiest fall seasons ever for horror films on DVD.[/QUOTE]

Nice press today on Carnival of Souls which includes full commentary by Mike Nelson of Mystery Science Theater 3000

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4326967/

:banana:

7. Luna

Luna Guest

Woo, thanks for that article!