Fear the Walking Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Harry Warden

Harry Warden Well-Known Member

Oh no!! You don't like Sasha? I like her. For me, they can get rid of the preacher anytime. He is my Sasha. As for Fear, the I don't like Madison.

The Joker likes this.
  2. The Joker

The Joker Well-Known Member

Definitely agree on Gabriel. But yeah, for me, Sasha is one of those side characters that I can tell was supposed to evolve into a main character, but I just don't see her that way. She still feels like part of the AAA team rather than major league, if that makes sense.

Harry Warden likes this.
  3. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Too bad. There's a lot of good horror on TV. Except this show.

Seriously though, AHS can be really crazy, and stretches the boundaries of basic cable TV in terms of sex and violence. If it were a film, there's no doubt it would be rated R. The only drawback is how many times the storylines go off the rails.

Edited to add: Not to mention, we finally have the fourth Evil Dead movie, except it's not a movie. It's a running series.

4. Harry Warden

I have a cousin who is the same exact way. Movies are fine, but he can't to series on TV.

5. Harry Warden

I can't get the new series and I don't stream because I have so much sealed stuff that I haven't watched yet, BUT, I am going to buy it. Comes out tomorrow with an exclusive steelbook at Best Buy.

6. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Active Member

I don't know why I watched. I said I wouldn't. It was bad. Yes that guy is probably the best character on the show. But who really wanted to watch more of him roaming around?

No more Walking Dead series for me now. I'm out for good. I won't be fooled with a third series. I might watch the web series with the airplane. Maybe if it's really short. But I'm not sure as I already know the end result.

7. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Watch episode 2 or 3 or 4? You're missing out imho. The second season is excellent. So glad it was renewed for a third season. 16 Episodes

8. Harry Warden

I've got to admit..the last 4 episodes have been pretty decent. Didn't know it was renewed so I'll keep watching. Can't guarantee I won't complain but it has gotten better and more interesting.

9. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

I only have the finale of Season 2 left to watch but I have to confess that so far I have enjoyed it more than any of the seasons from TWD. It has noticeably less gore but it also just seems better acted and scripted. The Walking Dead just seems under too much pressure to follow the comic and yet be different that the whole thing collapses under its own gravitas. That the show runner is relying more on gimmicks to dick around the audience isn't doing it any favors. I'm also enjoying the exotic locales. Even though I'm pretty exhausted on the zombie sub genre this feels fresh to me. I would've liked to see more episodes at sea though.

10. Harry Warden

I loved the season 2 finale. I am looking forward to this in June. This and the second season of Preacher.

11. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Season 3(second half) trailer: