Female Vampire

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by DefJeff, May 10, 2003.

1. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

This thread was awesome. Disco Stu was a great poster (whatever happened to him?) as are the other members who posted here. Any way, good discussion.

As for Female Vampire, I saw it once and thought it was one of the weaker Franco efforts although it had some good imagery. The one scene I remember of it is Lina bathing in the bloody water. Don't remember the music though.

2. MrTransistor1

MrTransistor1 Member

I have seen the new blu-ray/DVD version of Female Vampire released by Redemption.
    If you are into this movie, get this new version you will not be disappointed. It is the same version as the Image DVD but the picture quality is better. It also has the French soundtrack with subtitles which is superior to the dubbed version on the Image DVD. A great selection of extras, alternate version called "Erotikill", interview with Jesus Franco the director, interview with Jean-Pierre Bouyxou one of the actors, and a trailer.

3. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

I've had the Blu-ray for about 3 weeks now and it looks beautiful. Although it is NOT the same transfer as on the Image DVD, but more complete. As noted in the 'Jess Franco on Blu Ray!' thread:

4. Marshall Crist

Marshall Crist New Member

I heard that it didn't restore the oral enterprises, though.

5. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

While going through my magazines I came across this German import. Has anyone else purchased any issues of this zine?

Attached Files: