First look at Rob Zombie's version of Michael Myers

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by broadwayrock, Feb 25, 2007.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

Trick or treat
    mutha fucka.

2. dwatts

dwatts New Member

:lol:

Treat!

3. Luna

Luna Guest

Concerning this movie, I will follow the equation that's never, ever failed me over the years.

Malcolm McDowell + any movie = WIN

4. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

:lol: That's my favorite scene in Resurrection. :lol:

5. onebyone

onebyone Guest

Danielle Harris offers more insight on the movie for people to tear apart and complain about:

6. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

I guess I'm crazy.

7. Slow

Slow Guest

Sick would be the term, I mean she was 11 in Halloween 4 I have no desire to see her boobage, now the new Lynda could take it off all day long.

8. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

If she was 11 in Halloween 4 that means she's roughly ten years older then me, ain't nothing wrong there!

9. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I got to admit, I didn't have Livingdead102 pegged as the first person who was going to make that inevitable "crazy" joke. Way to keep things a bit unpreditable around here.

10. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

What's it gonna be, Kyle? You have to decide.. tits.. or destiny.

Tits.

11. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

Nude? Sweet, I've been waiting for this for 19 years!!

oops

12. I see I must make more booby jokes. Fortunate timing, perhaps?

13. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

This movie is going to be so darn great. We will finlay get to find out why Michael killed his sister. He actually had a motive!!! Ain't that just so gawd golly freaking kooool? Heaven forbid he will even talk in this one and do more then just moan. It'll be great to finally understand what drove him nuts. They will even explain why he picked that mask verses the evil clown mask among others. I read on IMDB boards that in the rough draft script Micheal jerks his beefcake. So there might alot of masturbating tool shed moments. Hopefully Daniel Harris will show some skin and show off those A cups. During the film Malcolm McDowell might also briefly reprise his role from clockwork orange. You know one of those nostalgia moments thrown into the film for humor. Oh let's not forget the super mega talented Sherri Moon will give a academy Oscar performance for sure. Gawd dam I can't wait for this pssssssssssh gosh I think I just wet myself. :hum:

On a serious note I'm still open minded. While I'm almost certain that alot of hardcore fans will boycott this shit. There is no doubt that all BS aside a few of the sarcastic comments are very much in fact true. Here is something else I found interesting Micheal McDowell has NEVER seen HALLOWEEN. Ain't that some shit??? http://www.mtv.com/#/movies/news/articles/1554234/20070308/story.jhtml See for yourself if you can somehow navigate the worse website online! Anyway it appears that Rob Zombie wants to explain everything freaking imaginable as to why everything that happens happened. So this movie will very easily be filled with lots and lots of answers versus people thinking for themselves as Mr. Zombie is very articulating in his interview.

14. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

Although I have high hopes for this installment, I prefer not knowing Michael Myer's motives. It helped make him scarier. He was "the boogeyman".

15. MrVess

MrVess Guest

Just in the recent few years:
    The Gardener.
    Evilenko.
    Firestarter II.
    Mr Magoo.

But, once again, and above all (or rather below everything) - "The Gardener".

16. MrVess

MrVess Guest

First look at the fabled "gotta take a sh..." mask:

[​IMG]

(Sadly, the actual thing that "zombie" no doubt designed will more than likely be even worse than this would have been)

17. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Sweet! I was wondering if (and hoping) we'd get a scene with him shitting.

18. Luna

Luna Guest

I haven't seen any of those aside from Firestarter II, but knowing he's in 'em, I would now see them if they were on cable. :D

19. MrVess

MrVess Guest

If you value your sanity and/or cannot find the humor in films like "Battlefield Earth" or "Manos", then for heaven's sake, do not approach "The Gardener"...

Here are some screens from that film, and they should say something about it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Cover. Any similarities to certain covers of certain films about certain serial killer cannibal psychiatrists are certainly accidental)

[​IMG]
    (And it's such a small gun that she uses to terrorize this guy, too...)

[​IMG]

(That's Malcolm McDowell "evil classy serial killer" character. In this scene, he's 16 years old and he hasn't yet started his ways. Well, he's in the act of starting them, actually)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2007