Flesh Wound Video/Friday the 13th Part 3-D

Discussion in 'Reader Reviews' started by DanceEnergy24, Mar 7, 2007.

1. DanceEnergy24

DanceEnergy24 New Member

Have any of you ordered from this site? What is the quality of the DVDs? Anyone have the Friday the 13th Part 3-D DVD? I noticed there is a link to a 3-D Home Theater Set.

2. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I actually own Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3-D, but I purchased it off of eBay about 2 years ago, and you need LCD Shutter glasses, which I also bought on eBay.

3. geeare

geeare Guest

OK, someone point me to a website that explains these things in great detail for me. I've been checking these things for years and I still don't fully understand them. I'm talking about the whole "shutter glasses" system. Last time I looked into it I found out they wouldn't work with my projecttion TV. I now have an LCD TV, will it work with that???? Anyway, just looking for 1 site with all the answers...anyone??? Thanks!

4. DanceEnergy24

DanceEnergy24 New Member

I found some info on razor3d.com. Requirements: A television with a CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) TV screen. Video Viewing System will not work with HDTV, plasma, projection or LCD based television sets. This is the info for their 3D stater set. They may have other sets that better fit your type television. I would recommend emailing them at help@razor3donline.com. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help if they think you might eventually buy something once you have all the info you need. Good luck. Let me know what you're able to find out. All I really know is that the shutter glasses are not the same as the red/blue 3D glasses that are used for some movies.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007