Freddy VS. Jason pics

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Grim, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Please tell me these are phony. The one looks like Jason took fashion tips from Obi Wan Kinobi.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now these two I don't have a problem with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But then again you still can't get a good look at Jason's wardrobe so he could still be wearing that damn carnigan sweater like in the other picture.

2. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

Awesome! I may be the only one but I am sooo looking foward to this movie.

3. ekent

ekent The Lord's Arm of Justice

North California, South Alabam, and little towns a
    your not the only one
    I have been telling my co-workers about this one for years
    they finally believe me

4. Chucky P

Chucky P Guest

The guy in the second picture looks like he's laughing at Jason before he dies.

5. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to this movie too. it's just that the first two pictures make me want to puke.

6. Eddie Quist

Eddie Quist Guest

Are those first two pics from the movie, or from some small-town Haunted Hayride from last Halloween? :eek2:

7. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Now, I've seen that second pic before. That first pic however is laughable, I mean my god!

8. John

John Guest

The first two are not from the movie. They suck too bad to be associated with the flick. The last two are official pics. I believe they were on Robert Englund's webite as a look at things to come.

9. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I keep hearing crap about this movie, and I don't care. I am so excited and would preorder the dvd right now if they promised me Busta Rhymes wasn't going to pop up and start cursing them out.

10. WesReviews

WesReviews Active Member

Those first two pics are real, but are NOT official pics or screenshots from the actual movie. They were most likely taken before the complete costume was put on (notice how Jason isn't wearing the gloves he is in the later pics and the ones I'm posting below). Most likely, this was just goofing off on the set. Also, if you'll notice the machette in pic#1 is plastic. This was reportedly used during some early rehearsals. The guy in the second pic is NOT an actor. If I remember correctly, he's the director of Robert's next film, 2001 Maniacs, who dropped by the set to take some pics with Robert and the gang.

Here are some better pics that have been floating around the Friday message board for a while now. Figured you guys might be interested to see some of the better pics out there:

First up are three pics from what looks to be the makeup department...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a link filled with pics from the set up in Canada. The first few are from a mental hospital (how it pertains to the story, I'm not sure and don't want to know until I see the film). The last one is from the place being used for Crystal Lake (I tried to post the pics, but the tripod logo came up instead, so you'll actually have to go to this link, sorry)...

http://slashermovie.tripod.com/fvsj/

Here is a pic of the actress portraying
    Pamela Voorhees
    in the film. This pic is from an episode of The X-Files that she guest starred on in 1993...
    [​IMG]

Here are a couple of pics from the Nardwuar interviews up in Canada (before anybody starts bitching, the guys in these pics are interviewers and are NOT in the film)...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2003
  11. WesReviews

WesReviews Active Member

And here are the three most recent photos to surface:

Two official ones from New Line appeared at www.empiremovies.com...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, here are two Freddy and Jason stand-ins (not Robert Englund and Ken Kirzinger) with one of the FX guys...
    [​IMG]

A larger version of this pic can be found by clicking (or copy and pasting, if that doesn't work) this address...
    http://www.geocities.com/scriptboy2/FvsJBTS.jpg

Last edited: Mar 12, 2003
  12. John

John Guest

Now THOSE are some pics. I hadn't seen them until today. Great post!

13. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Thanks for those awesome pix Wes. :eek1: I really thought this movie was gonna blow chunks but with these pix showing us a little more of the movie, I think in the end it will be a welcomed addition to the Friday / Elm Street series. :evil:

14. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks for those GOOD pics, I'm sure those first two that I found aren't what Jason is going to look like. Although I'd rather him look like he did in New Blood, the look he has now is pretty good.

15. rhett

rhett Administrator

Those pics that Wes posted look great! I am really psyched to see this movie, and those last three pictures have got me even more excited. While I do wish Jason would change his clothes back to his traditional jumper (a haircut wouldn't hurt either), he still looks pretty damn creepy!

16. WesReviews

WesReviews Active Member

I've never really liked Jason with hair before, but looking closely at the makeup people's sketch drawing of Jason in the third pic I posted, you can see that he only has a little hair, and as in the pics, it's more to the left side of his head. I think the lighting in certain pics just make it look like he has more hair than he really has. In the second pic by the starter of this thread, from the right side, it looks like he has no hair.

But regardless, thankfully he doesn't have what I like to call the "Mike Brady" hairdo that he sported in Jason X. :)

Glad you guys like the pics. There are some others that have been floating around, but some are way too spoilery, while others, i've forgotten the address to. If I find them, I'll be sure to post them...just not the really spoilery ones though. Sorry. :)

17. Fart Lighter

Fart Lighter Guest

Is it just me, or does Freddy's glove look really oversized?
    I hope they've done a good job of it this time, and tried to make it look a bit like how it did in 1-3. The gloves in 4-6 were dreadful.

18. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

Ken Kirzinger's head looks too small. It makes Jason look disproportionate. And I hate the mask in this flick. It looks like someone ran down to the local drug store and picked it up for 99 cents. And I dont really like the makeup on Freddy. And fuck Ronny Yu too. What a lame idea to get him to direct it. He's not a fan of either series, which means he wont know what the fans want to see and he'll give us "his vision" of how F vs. J will go. Fuck that.

19. WesReviews

WesReviews Active Member

It looks just like the mask part 3 (which was the ORIGINAL Jason mask) so don't know where you get that the mask looks cheap. This IS Jason. Want a cheap Jason mask? Look at the mask he wears in Jason X, for most of the movie. TERRIBLE mask. This FvsJ mask is what he should look like. The props/makeup team have done their homework. All through Jason X, the mask really took me out of the film. I'd look at him (along with the Mike Brady hairdo that Kane had) with that mask and say "that's not Jason". When I look at these pics, I think "Now, THAT'S Jason." But to each his own.

Well, Jason Goes To Hell and Jason X were both written and directed by die-hard fans of the Friday series. And umm...I think that should explain itself. The earlier films...the films we all know and love...were made by people who weren't exactly fans at the time. Those films turned out great (well, great to us fans, anyway). Why should we view Ronny Yu any differently?

20. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

My all time favorite Jason was Part 7, he looked friggin cool as shit. His creepiest look was Part 2, but i doubt they'd bring the potato sack back.:lol: