Giallo watching order

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Anaestheus, Feb 27, 2007.

1. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Why is it similar in tone to those films? The trailer (Or maybe it as the opening I watched on Youtube?) looked pretty creepy.

But no, I didn't end up getting it because Amazon changed their prices for International shipping and now charge an arm and a leg! Two $10 movies cost $11 in shipping charges, plus they now charge duty fees on to of it, so that added another $4 to the order. So two movies worth $20 cost $15 to ship!? And it goes up quite a bit with each movie you add. Ridiculous! Amazon used to be awesome because even though they were a little more pricey then other places, you never had to pay duty fees, now they are just adding it on the order.

2. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

You just about answered your own question.House is not for everyone.It's slow,perhaps very slow.But man I love that movie!
    If you happen to like it eventually I'd say check out Zeder (also Pupi Avati) as well.Not a Giallo but just as good.

3. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

I finally had the chance to view Don't Torture a Duckling and was greatly disappointed. The film was long and offered poor special effects. I promptly sold my DVD. I'm a fan of Euro horror but this one just couldn't stand up to my expectations.