Give Pieces A (Second) Chance?

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Mark Relford, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Broken

Broken Guest

I bought the DVD about 4 yrs ago and still have not watched it.

2. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

Then it was an investment ;)

3. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

remember that last scene?
    ouch!......

4. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

This film is a must have for collectors. It is so funny that it is hard to believe that anyone didn't see this when making the film. The chainsaw behind the back scene is priceless.

5. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

(crosses legs--tries to forget)
    :nervous:

6. K'

K' Guest

I bought the german disc last weekend at a movie convention and I love it's clear ltbx transfer. It makes some of the goofs even more visible and that's really adding some more fun to this cheese-fest. I love the scene with the mother's head, because it's clearly visible that she is itching her nose. :) :banana:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2003
  7. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

I am still hoping for a Region 1 release of this film with a high quality transfer. I wish that Blue Underground would pick it up.

8. patmcgahern

patmcgahern Guest

"I have something I think you should know, (cue extremely silly voice) Professor Brown is a homosexual" or what about "Theres nothing better than smoking pot and fucking on a waterbed" anyone else have a fave line? My one quibble with the film is Willard. Even though he may be innocent he kicks the crap outta the cops and they dont even suspect him?!?!?!!?!?