Goblin Soundtracks

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Mark Relford, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Are the Rare Tracks & Outtakes vol. 1 (1975-1989), vol. 2 (1975-1980), and vol. 3 (1978-1984) any good? I'm interested in their lesser known material. I have the remastered Zombi, Suspiria, and Phenomena soundtracks from Cinevox and they're fantastic!

------------------
    "Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

2. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Can't really help you out there Mark, but I'm very interested in these. Sounds like something I would really enjoy.

3. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Jason, they're at Amazon. (Price range: $13.99-$14.99) I'll probably give the first volume a shot. I'll let you know if it's any good.

------------------
    "Have you ever had an Egyptian feast?"

"They're back from the grave and ready to party!"

4. Trout

Trout Guest

Most of the music released on the DRG CD's is pretty much the same stuff you get on the Cinevox releases. Its mainly a matter of how much you are willing to spend.

CD 1 has quite a few tracks not released yet (2 contamination, 1 from wampyr, 2 from Chi?, and others).

CD 2 has a few contamination tracks and some of their non-soundtrack scores (Cherry five).

CD 3 is mainly tracks already re-released by
    Cinevox except for 3 from "Amo non Amo" and 3 from "Il fantastico Viaggio del...".

If you are willing to spend the money I would get them all (including the 4th disc), even if most of the material is on the Cinevox releases.