Gojoe

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by BloodMan, Nov 27, 2002.

1. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

Has anyone seen this yet?
    It's some kind of samurai film I think. Haven't read much about it, but from what I read, its bloody and stuff. Always a good sign of a good samurai film (ie : Lone Wolf and Cub series)
    I am thinking about getting it but I want some of you guys' opinions here first. :)

cheers!!

Nick

2. 2D4EVER

2D4EVER Guest

Well as you know I just won the dvd off you know who. :) When I get it I'll let you know what I think of it.

3. BloodMan

Ahhhhhh Yes
    Damn, I'm dumb. I could have just waited to see what your opinion was on your thread. Mehh. :)

cheers!!!
    :) :) :) :)

Nick

4. 2D4EVER

2D4EVER Guest

Well...I just got done watching it (and Full Metal Yakuza AND the Twin Peaks pilot). I really like this movie. It is kind of slow moving but the presentation is great. The quality of the film is top notch. The "demons" fuck up EVERYONE.:D Very cool movie. I was expecting more action than what was in it (there's a lot of story here) but in the end it didn't matter. What was there was great. I think the ending was good but it could have been better. Otherwise...good shit.:) Go get Gojoe NOW! I'm off to watch Musa.:D

5. BloodMan

Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know how it was 2D!
    I ordered it... should be recieving it in a lil while. :)

Nick

6. BloodMan

I just got done watching this movie... damn... it was damn good. A little long, but hell, it was a good story. The action scenes that were spread throughout the film were very well done as well. The ending could have been better, I agree with you there 2D! Overall, a very good film. :)

Nick