Got ROTLD today!

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by harbor, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Dunwich

Dunwich Guest

I've just order ROTLD at amazon and I can't wait to watch it again :) should have it by the end of the week... This is one of my favorite zombie movies ;)

2. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Finally got around to watching this again last night. I had forgotten how fucking great this movie was, easily one of the top 3 zombie/living dead movies ever!
    The little sound differences didn't bug me at all. Didn't really notice until watching the trailer and tv spots with the old sound, but it's all good.
    Great job MGM! In a little over a year you've gone from my least favorite studio to one of the best.

3. Yea i just bought this Rotld dvd and watched it for my first time, i liked it, and ya its defenitly one of the top 3 zombie movies, along with the OG night of the living dead, I thought it was a good quality dvd for the right price.

4. McBride_01

McBride_01 Guest

I can't complain about the lack of an insert really with such a great price. Great disc!

5. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Best Buy near me had about 5 copies the other day. I had ordered mine online. Finally put it in last night. I had too many others to watch. Why did all the best films come out at the same time? Pulp Fiction, ROTLD, Near Dark, etc., etc.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2002
  6. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

I love it when a bunch of great dvds come out at the same time..it makes for a great weekend movie marathon.

7. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

My Best Buy has 5 copies of ROTLD now, on the very bottom shelf. I moved the stacked up a few shelves so maybe more people would see it, but someone moved it back to the bottom. Bastards! Also my Blockbuster had copies of ROTLD, LHOTL and the Fog sitting in a box of stuff that needed to be prepped so I took it upon myself to make sure they all found their places on the New Release wall. Trying to get it rented/ sold as much as possible I really want another DVD of ROTLD. Not that the one out now isn't good, but I want to see that director's cut.