Grotesqueries Blu-ray with Exclusive Bonus Disc

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by X-human, Jun 7, 2018.

1. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

[​IMG]
    Up for pre-order now direct from Thunderbean with a bonus BD-R exclusive to this offer:
    https://swatthefly.wixsite.com/website

Here's Amazon's description of the original DVD release which it sounds like will closely mirror the remastered HD release:
    I never did get the DVD but I picked up the Halloween BD-R Thunderbean put out again last year and it sounds like a few of those shorts are on here. Unfortunately I only ever had a chance to put it on in the background at my Halloween party, but it was an attention grabber all the same! So I've put my order in.

I'm just reading The Birth of the American Horror Film by Gary D. Rhode now and this will overlap nicely. Hopefully it'll be out before Halloween.

Nailwraps likes this.
  2. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  3. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Up now on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/GROTESQUERIE...en/dp/B07VG2T3Q2?tag=horrdigi-20&linkCode=ur1

I THINK I made that link right. If not someone let me know. To play it safe it's best to just search Grotesqueries using the link in the top right corner. ;)

Very excited to be getting my pre-order with the bonus disc well before Halloween; hopefully.

I finished reading The Birth of the American Horror Film by Gary D. Rhodes just a few months back and I've been itching to see some of these early films. I never did get this DVD as something about it felt cheap. But now that I know Thunderbean makes such quality restorations they're one of my favorite distributors.