Halloween: 25 Years of Terror

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Alexander, Nov 5, 2004.

1. dayglo

dayglo Member

2. Demon

Demon Don't Fuck With Dolly!

3. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

cool cant wait where are they gonna get this besides best buy i know virtually all besy buys will get this but the one here is being built and open until xmas 2006 or sometime in 2007
    what about circuit city,walmart,target i know walmart has been alot of anchor bay films lately but they have all been masters of horror or newer horror movie like garden,demon hunter,it waits etc... anybody know who will be getting this besides best buy?

4. DanceEnergy24

DanceEnergy24 New Member

This is a general release so anywhere that sells DVDs should get them. I know that Circuit City will have them because they're listed on the website. I was just mentioning Best Buy earlier because some people were able to buy them a week early at some Best Buy stores. You shouldn't have any trouble finding them. If all else fails, amazon.com has them for sale as well.

5. fceurich39

thanks my circuit city though really sucks down here they cant even tell you if they are gonna get until the exact release day also a lot of movies they have online they never get in the store like anchor bay's older movies that get dvd releases for the 1st time cemetary man,bad dreams,warning sign,visiting hours etc... of course they have no problem getting all the master of horror dvds and newer dvd movies

6. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    I didn't even know much about this DVD coming out until I found this thread, and even then I ignored it thinking it was another AB release of the film, but thankfully I read into it more and then I was browsing through Fango or Rue Morgue in the store, and saw a full page ad and had to have this! I was going to check the stores tomorrow, but then just ordered it from DeepDiscountDVD. It's only $12 shipped!! Can't really beat that and I can wait!

7. fceurich39

well circuit city and walmart isnt getting this but luckily both local dvd and music stores are both getting this

8. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Hell, I couldn't find this out anywhere yesterday...so had to end up and order it.

Hastings had the Divimax reissues of 4 & 5, but surprisingly didn't get any of this title. The guy informed me that it's not even on their "to stock list"!

9. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Yeah, that's why I just ordered it. DeepDiscount sent me an email that it has already shipped, so I look forward to getting it. Plus you can't beat their prices anyway!

10. Rocker416

Rocker416 Member

Yeah, same for me.......couldn't find it, got pissed and ordered it from amazon, decent price but I popped for the 2 day shipping so that's probably a wash tho.
    Since I haven't found it in a store, let me ask those who found it, what's it going for?

11. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

I went to Best Buy yesterday after they opened. They had 2 copies, one of which I purchased, they were $ 14.99.

12. DrHerbertWest

DrHerbertWest For Your Health

Our Hastings got one copy of each: 25 Years Of Terror, Halloween 4 & Halloween 5. My coworker said she was surprised to only get one so she ordered more to keep in stock. I picked up the only Halloween 4. :D

13. eric_angelus

eric_angelus Testacular

I picked this up at FYE...it was 19.99, but they had a special deal going that if you bough Final Destination 3, you could get $5 off any other horror DVD. The Best Buy I usually shop at has really sucked in the horror department lately so I did not even bother checking there.

14. Bad_Ronald_1983

Bad_Ronald_1983 New Member

Best Buy had them, and if you have a Meijer's, they have the best deal for them, $14.88. Meijer's is great with AB stuff. Best prices, like Visiting Hours and Bad Dreams were only $9.99 new.

15. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

found the only copy they had at my nearby Blockbuster. Used my store credit to buy it and FD3...good deal.

16. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

My local Wal-Mart had it and Halloween 5...or was it 4? I don't remember. But they had it.

17. CasEjonz

CasEjonz Guest

I saw this release at Borders for 19.99 and knowing how pricey Borders is I figured it would be cheaper t the mass merchandisers so I went to Best Buy and it turned out that the employees bought all the copies,but at 14.99 it was worth trying to get it at another BB, so I tried two other Best Buys and still no luck! I got pissed went to another Borders and paid the 20 spot for it , but boy is it worth it! What a fun disc so far.

18. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I'll get if for no other reason than because my buddy Sean hosts Horror's Hallowed Grounds and it's fun to support friends.