Halloween Contest: Friday the 31st

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Going to take my kids out treat or treating then come home and watch horror movies and drink pumpkin ale!!

2. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

This is a Great Contest!! I would love to Win These DVDS!!

Well, it's always a Halloween Tradition to watch a few of the Halloween Movies on Halloween Night!! Every Year it's a New Movie but it is always one of the Films in the Halloween Series!! After all, It Is 'The Night He Came Home'!!

3. Jason101

Jason101 New Member

First, I may go to a local haunted house and then after that I will probably go home and have my own horror movie marathon and hand out candy to trick 'r treaters.

4. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

I'm gonna be with a group of friends trick 'r treating (yes we are 15 and we trick 'r treat still, cause we are cool like that LOL :D), then we are going to play an epic and scary hide and seek game in the park at 9:00 at night that will be very fun :) then we are going back to my friend's house to watch the original and classic Halloween, then I'm going back to my house (where my parents were having are party) with one friend and my friend & I, parents, grandparents, aunt/uncle and cousins are all going to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show (a tradition in my family to watch it every Halloween :))
    So this Halloween is gonna be lots o' fun! :D

5. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Watching horror movies, smoking weed and chilling so far.
    Forecast for the remainder of the month, more of the same but a higher horror movie ratio.

6. MagickPoultry

MagickPoultry New Member

Probably watching horror movies and answering the door in a creepy old man mask to hand out boxes of raisins to trick'r'treaters. I've decided to be "that house" this year.

7. bwana the clown

bwana the clown Supreme Ruler Of Sados

Nothing particularly exciting for me (we don't really do Halloween here), but I think I'll have a Mario Bava evening with my recently purchased 'Blood & Black Lace' and 'Whip & The Body' (which I've not seen before) DVDs.

8. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

Well, this year will be a bit slower than my past few where I hosted screenings and marathons. My girlfriend was supposed to join me, but she can't make due to work obligations. So I will be continuing my monthlong marathon.

I'm hoping to end with 4 films. Not sure exactly which, but Night of the Creeps should be among them. Maybe something with Vincent Price, too.

Oh, and I'll have some pizza. :)

UPDATED: My girlfriend is coming on that day!!! It will be an even better Halloween than planned.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  9. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I'll probably just be staying at home watching a bunch of movies. My roommate and his kids are going to a party with a bunch of other kids that night but I'm feeling very antisocial these days, so I doubt I'll go anywhere. I am in charge of making the scary music playlists this year, one kid friendly for the kid's party, and one actually scary playlist to make the house sound spooky. I'm thinking I can just use some Blut Aus Nord or Runhild Gammelsæter for the house music, that stuff is pretty terrifying.

10. zombiecraig

zombiecraig New Member

I'm working during the day.

When I get home, the wife and I are going to watch some movies while fending off trick or treaters.

11. scaryguy88

scaryguy88 New Member

watching a ton of horror then heading to halloween party with my cousin he's gonna be wayne im gonna be garth...party on wayne! lol

12. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

For several years now some friends and I have gotten together on Halloween night for a movie marathon.This year we have a new widescreen set to enjoy the films on (we'll do at least four,more if we get an early start) we usually do a bouble bill,run out and grab a bite,then settle in for another double header.There'll be greasy food,sodas and lots of laughs I'm sure.It's something I look forward to all year,I love Halloween !

13. DVDBone

DVDBone Member

Every night this month, I've been watching a horror flick in preparation for the big night! I started on October 1st with a movie from 2008 and am counting down to October 31st when I'll watch the original Halloween (1978) in glorious Blu-Ray. 31 years of horror movies in 31 days! Other than watching Halloween BD, I'll be taking my little girl out for her first night of trick-r-treating and handing out king-sized candy bars to all the kids who come to my door. To me, there's no better way to spend the best day of the whole year!!

14. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

I'll watch Dracula '31 and Frankenstein '31.

Then I'll go to the local theater to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I don't dress up though, I just always wear my Meatloaf shirt.

15. msw7

msw7 Re-animated member

I'm aiming to watch a triple feature: Switchblade Romance, Inside, and Martyrs.

That should mess me up for a while :)

(hoping to get through Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead as pre-Halloween viewing too - may not make it though)

16. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

This Halloween I'll be celebrating my wedding anniversary as well as taking the kids out trick 'r treating.

17. Mattapooh

Mattapooh Member

Taking my daughter out trick or treating, then watching Halloween with my wife. This takes on even more meaning because I proposed to her last year while doing the same thing and now we have a three-week-old baby hanging out with us this year.

18. Azrael55

Azrael55 New Member

I'll be doing what I have been doing for the last three months. Working morning until close at a Halloween store managing. 80 hours a week .... ahhh I can't wait for November 2nd (we are open the 1st for a huge 50% off sale), but unfortunately my Halloween season has been ruined this year. Boo!

Oh well there is always next year.

19. Mike_M

Mike_M Guest

My wife and I will be settling in to enjoy the first for Friday The 13th films, then capping the evening off with Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

20. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

I just want to get laid joke! I'm just hanging around the house with my relatives. We wount be doing the candy give away stuff. Were just going to have a scary movie party.

My original plans were to go down to LA universal horror nights. I just don't feel like making the drive. With my luck some drunk driver will crash into me.