Hammer "Vampire" Flicks

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Hellbilly, Apr 3, 2002.

?

Hammer-Time!

1. [b]The Brides Of Dracula[/b] (1960) directed by [i]Terrence Fisher[/i]. Starring: Peter Cushing, Mar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [b]Countess Dracula[/b] (1971) directed by [i]Peter Sasdy[/i]. Starring Ingrid Pitt, Nigel Green and

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [b]Dracula[/b] (1958) directed by [i]Terence Fisher[/i]. Starring Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. [b]Dracula A.D. 1972[/b] (1972) directed by [i]Alan Gibson[/i]. Starring Christopher Lee, Peter Cush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [b]Dracula Has Risen From The Grave[/b] (1968) directed by [i]Freddie Francis[/i]. Starring Christop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [b]Dracula: Prince Of Darkness[/b] (1966) directed by [i]Terence Fisher[/i]. Starring Christopher Le

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. [b]The Kiss Of The Vampire[/b] (1963) directed by [i]Don Sharp[/i]. Starring Clifford Evans, Edward

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  8. [b]Kronos[/b] (1973) directed by [i]Brian Clemens[/i]. Starring Horst Janson, John Carson and Caroli

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  9. [b]The Legend Of The 7 Golden Vampires[/b] (1974) directed by [i]Roy Bard Waker[/i]. Starring Peter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [b]Lust For A Vampire[/b] (1971) directed by [i]Jimmy Sangster[/i]. Starring Ralph Bates, Barbara Je

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [b]The Satanic Rites Of Dracula[/b] (1974) directed by [i]Alan Gibson[/i]. Starring Christopher Lee,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [b]Scars Of Dracula[/b] (1970) directed by [i]Roy Ward Baker[/i]. Starring Christopher Lee, Dennis W

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [b]Taste The Blood Of Dracula[/b] (1970) directed by [i]Peter Sasdy[/i]. Starring Christopher Lee, G

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [b]Twins Of Evil[/b] (1971) directed by [i]John Hough[/i]. Starring Peter Cushing, Mary & Madeleine

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  15. [b]Vampire Circus[/b] (1972) directed by [i]Robert Young[/i]. Starring Adrienne Corri, Thorley Walte

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  16. [b]The Vampire Lovers[/b] (1970) directed by [i]Roy Ward Baker[/i]. Starring Ingrid Pitt, George Col

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Others that I hope not missed! :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

This ones for the hammer-hardcore crowd out there. ;)
    Vote for your all time fave h-vampire flick.

2. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Vampire Circus all the way!

I would love to see this one hit DVD. (Uncut, of course.)

3. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Yeah, I've heard that Vampire Circus is some kind of cult fave. Wouldn't mind watching it uncut on DVD either.

4. Vampire Lovers (British uncut version)

I voted for "Vampire Lovers" directed by Roy Ward Baker.
    To be honest, I loved all the titles in the list but my favourites are:
    Dracula (1958) directed by Terence Fisher.
    Dracula Has Risen From The Grave (1968) directed by Freddie Francis.
    Lust For A Vampire (1971) directed by Jimmy Sangster.
    Scars Of Dracula (1970) directed by Roy Ward Baker.
    Taste The Blood Of Dracula (1970) directed by Peter Sasdy.

It's a pity that they are not all available on DVD. I hope you all signed the petition started by mutleyhyde!

;)