Happy Birthday To Me 2

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Hellbilly, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

2. Wayne Manor

Wayne Manor New Member

Bizarre. If they won't green-light a sequel to "My Bloody Valentine", why would they do this? Just 'cos someone liked the "Happy Birthday to Me" poster? :D

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

At least it's not another damn remake! :evil:

4. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Exactly my thoughts... however, I don't have faith in a sequel made 20 years after the original film. I can see it now: teen 'pop' actors and floating heads. :nervous:

5. RickB

RickB New Member

I would love My bloody Valentine 2 if only to get all the cut footage from part 1. Bring it on.

6. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

I don't understand...in regards to HBTM 2 how can it be about the daughter of the killer from the first film? She died at the end and there was no baby in sight. Sequel - unecessary. And I LOVE HBTM, btw.

MBV 2, while a sequel seemed inevitable, it's about 20 yrs too late. I say leave 'em be.

7. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

Read the article on for today at http://www.fangoria.com. There was an article about sequels to both Happy Birthday To Me, and My Bloody Valentine. My Bloody Valentine had about 10 minutes removed to get a R-Rating, and they will be using the footage as dream sequences. They have just been announced. I can't wait. I would love to see a sequel to both these movies. I already have My Bloody Valentine, and I will be purchasing Happy Birthday To Me when it comes out on DVD.

8. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

I feel the same way you do, I absolutely love MBV. It's one of my favorite horror movies ever. There is a chance the sequel will be terrible but at least we will finally get to see the scenes cut from the original. I know I would rather see the scenes in their proper place, the original movie, but since it doesn't look like Paramount's giving up the rights any time soon, this may be our only chance to ever see them.

I'm also waiting to see Happy Birthday to Me when it comes out. The only reason I would not want a sequel to these movies is that the choices on who the actors are may be a bit on the teen soap opera side, but I hope that is not true. I have a good feeling about both of these though. Why couldnt these have been made shortly after the originals?

9. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

i hope a sequel for MBV does come out. that movie is great and i would love to see the uncut footage from it. hell, even if the sequel came out bad, you could always edit the "uncut" footage from the film and place it back in with the original.

10. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

I'm up for seeing sequels to both of these, and totally agree that seeing the uncut footage of valentine is worth the price of the DVD alone. I also have to agree that it's better than seeing remakes!!

11. Who's doing these sequels? And who's distributing them?

12. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

Don't tell me Paramount has the rights to MBV part 2 or whatever they decide to call it.

13. Roger Ebert

Roger Ebert Guest

Have You Seen Me..!! -i'm Jodi Lyn O'keefe..!

Have You Seen..!! -me..!! -jodi Lyn O'keefe..!! -sara On
    Halloween H2o Something..!! -lately..!!

14. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

You're!! -Weird! Man...! :eek2:

15. Roger Ebert

Roger Ebert Guest

Have anyone herd of; -Jodi Lyn O'keefe..!! -Happy Birthday two me is a lot of crap

Have anyone herd of Jodi Lyn O'keefe..! -I love her..? -Why fucking
    care about; -"Happy Birthday two me.." -Fucking horror crapp..!

16. Hmm I guess if no one can understand your typing you just try to get yourself banned....great strategy lamebrain.

17. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I don't understand why someone would join a horror board when they don't even like horror. You disappoint me, Mr. Ebert. :confused:

18. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

It's time to take your medication, Roger. Now be a good boy and lay down. A piece of horror crap? Just the kind of opinion I would expect from someone with that nickname. Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away.

19. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

No, it's a piece of fucking horror crapp. Huge difference. :)

;)

20. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Fucking stop. Now.