Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 31, 2009.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

Tough to believe it's already here...since I was just getting warmed up here watching HARDWARE and NIGHT OF THE CREEPS tonight. But it's here, Halloween, and I hope everyone gets the chance to watch a classic over the next 24 hours. I hope you had fun with us with all our October Madness festivities as well as
    [​IMG]

Tough to believe it's already here...since I was just getting warmed up here watching HARDWARE and NIGHT OF THE CREEPS tonight. But it's here, Halloween, and I hope everyone gets the chance to watch a classic over the next 24 hours.

I hope you had fun with us this year in the October movie watching thread and for all our October Madness festivities. We were able to hit 31 reviews in 31 days, 6 contests, 4 top ten lists, 4 polls and 1 interview. And we're still not done yet. Look for a bunch more reviews coming up in the next two weeks to round off all the piles of fun horror DVDs we couldn't quite fit into the schedule.

All of us here at HORROR DIGITAL have had a blast trying to make this the best October yet, and rest assured we'll be trying to do it even better next year. Have a good and safe Halloween, and long live death and depravity!

Attached Files:

2. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

Yes! :glasses: Happy Halloween to all!!!:banana:

3. NaturesMistake

NaturesMistake Member

Happy Halloween!

Now to put in my Return of the Living Dead LD with the original score :D

Cause tonight it's Party Time!!!

4. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

The "Collector's Edition" DVD didn't fix that??

5. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

Been a great month, but wow has it gone by fast! Aside from baseball, I've watched nothing but horror this October. Really looking forward to tomorrow as we're going to a ghost town at night which is offering two haunted houses. Plan on fitting in some more horror flicks and of course passing out trick or treat bags. Life is so much better outside of California! :D

Happy Halloween to everyone!

6. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

Yea, it has been a great month!!! I was in the school play, went to Cutting Edge haunted house (voted world's longest walk through haunted house in the world), saw a midnight screening of Paranormal Activity, got a part in the second school play, and watching classic and old school horror films every day :)

My list of movies I will be watching today:

Night of the Living Dead
    Evil Dead
    Suspiria
    The Exorcist
    Halloween
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Psycho

i started Halloween right at midnight by watching Trick r' Treat for the 1st time...and boy I gotta say...it was incredible, it put me in the Halloween spirit from the opening shot (not the video reel, the pumpkin shot). My dad and I are gonna carve 2 pumpkins, perpare for their party, then I'm goin trick r' treating myself tonight with friends then we are gonna go visit an old creepy creek...we will see how that ends up ;) Today is going to be amazing

7. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

I FINALLY get to watch some horror. October is the month of my film festival, and we expanded from 8 to 15 days this year. It just ended last night. Between preparation, and the festival itself, I haven't been home in 3 weeks. But now I got a stack o movies to watch (including a few I picked up at the festival), so no one better even think of bothering me tomorrow. I'm watchin' movies, dammit!

8. Copyboy

Copyboy Member

Today I'm going to climb up on the roof and sweep the chimney. Maybe sing a little Chim-Chim-Cheree. Happy Hallo-fucking-ween to me.

9. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Wow, these last 31 days went by pretty fast. A shame we all got to wait a whole nother year for my favorite month!!!! Happy Halloween you freaks!

10. crikan

crikan Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween everybody. It been a fun month.

11. welb25

welb25 New Member

Happy Halloween everyone. I gotta say, it is perfect here in central Indiana today. the sky is an unusually dark grey, leaves on the ground, and a pretty strong breeze. The weather is screaming Halloween :)

12. Nailwraps

Nailwraps Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween! :D

13. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Happy Happy Silver Shamrock Day ... er Halloween :)

14. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

Happy Halloween everyone!

15. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

This is Orson Welles, ladies and gentlemen, out of character to assure you that "The War of The Worlds" has no further significance than as the holiday offering it was intended to be. The Mercury Theatre's own radio version of dressing up in a sheet and jumping out of a bush and saying Boo!

Starting now, we couldn't soap all your windows and steal all your garden gates by tomorrow night... so we did the best next thing. We annihilated the world before your very ears, and utterly destroyed the C. B. S. You will be relieved, I hope, to learn that we didn't mean it, and that both institutions are still open for business.

So goodbye everybody, and remember please, for the next day or so, the terrible lesson you learned tonight. That grinning, glowing, globular invader of your living room is an inhabitant of the pumpkin patch, and if your doorbell rings and nobody's there, that was no Martian... it's Halloween.

16. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

Happy Halloween!!!! Boo!

17. indrid13

indrid13 Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween everybody! Hope to watch all four Phantasm films tonight and maybe Trick 'r Treat.

18. Midnight Buddha

Midnight Buddha Member

Happy Halloween everybody !

Attached Files:

19. soxfan666

soxfan666 Well-Known Member

Pretty good marathon on cinemax today. So far I have watched; The Burbs, Halloween II, The Strangers, Armay of Darkness, and currently Jurassic Park all in HD. Tonight at 10 pm is The Uninvited. I haven't seen it yet so I will be checking that out.

20. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

Happy Halloween to all.