Has Anthropophagus been delayed

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Evil Dead Guy, Sep 4, 2005.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Yeah, the audio isn't very good, but it's passable. I had a lot of fun with this release. :D

I purchased Images In a Convent not too long afterwards but have yet to finish watching the movie. What I saw of it was okay. I mainly bought it so I could get the rest of that D'amato documentary. :)

2. walkingdude

walkingdude Megatron

I just got my copy today and for never seeing this before I must say I wasn't too impressed.I found it fairly boring and really the gore and make up effects were terrible.They probably looked better on an old VHS release.

3. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I finally found a copy at Best Buy and I have never seen this movie look as good as it does on the dvd. Audio is kind of low but definately not as bad as that Twitch of the Death Nerve dvd. I'm happy with it, especially for $10.99.

4. killit

killit Active Member

Finally watched it, and was showing it to my boyfriend. He had good things to say, but when the foetus eating scene came up, he was like, is this cut?

I don't remeber the cut being so abrupt from the japanese and french tapes. Can anyone confirm? I've lost those tapes years ago.

5. d-udo

d-udo Member

so, if you are talking about the new Shriek Show DVD, i have to say, that this version is completely uncut.
    It is the same print, as the italian BEAT DVD, the Japanese and the Austrian DVD.

They all had the same Filmnegative Master as source.

greetz,
    Udo