Haunted School , anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by DefJeff, Dec 11, 2003.

1. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

I thought this movie sounded pretty interesting, I was just curious on some opinions before I bought it, since it's Christmas time, the uninformed blind buys have to be kept to a minimum. Thanks!

"In Japan there is an evil school that lures in innocent children and thrusts them into a supernatural hell! Over summer break, a young teacher tries to solve the mystery of the missing children, only to find herself sucked into the evil world. Can she and the children escape with their lives?"

[​IMG]

2. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

It's been a while since I saw this and all I remember is some type of spider/demon/ghost. I believe it was more of a comedy aimed at a younger audience. They've made several follow-ups as well. It you can get it for under 5 bucks it might be worth it, otherwise I don't suggest it.

3. slinker

slinker Un-Holy Force.

i want to pick up a copy of Haunted School 4, this one looks really cool..but its a bastard to track down with english subtitles. :(

4. Fart Lighter

Fart Lighter Guest

I've borrowed a VCD of Haunted School from a friend of mine. Different packaging to the one up there, so I'm not sure it's the same film.
    But if it is the one I've got here, it's an absolute stinker. One of the most infantile films I've ever seen, and I wouldn't recommend it at all.
    This one is about a lost treasure hidden in the haunted school. I don't trust write-ups on HK DVD boxes, so it may well be the same film.

There's a Jap film called A FRIGHTFUL SCHOOL HORROR (or STORY, possibly), I wonder if your DVD above is that under a different title?