Help ID a slasher scene for me

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by chancetx, Feb 14, 2015.

1. chancetx

chancetx Active Member

This should be pretty easy. I think I first read about it and saw a youtube clip here. An 80s slasher movie where one of the hunky male leads strips down to his tightie-whities and does a Flashdances/Footloose dance around an empty barn while his girlfriend or the female leads watch through a hole in the wall. Maybe he takes a shower as well? It was a pretty elaborate, choreographed scene that went on awhile. Definitely an unusual role reversal for an 80s teen (horror) movie.

I only saw the dance clip that was linked so I don't know if he ends up getting killed after the dancing is over. I thought it might be "Girls Nite Out" but there was no scene like that shown in the trailer. I want to say all the characters (male and female) were on some kind of athletic team together?

2. Stige

Stige Active Member

You sure it isn't the teen comedy "Gimme an F" that has a scene just like that I thought....

3. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Definitely Gimme An F.

4. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
  5. chancetx

chancetx Active Member

Thanks for the ID, guys. I knew I had read about the scene here so that's why I was convinced it was a slasher. My mind ain't what it used to be...

I think this must be the thread I was remembering, though I don't see that specific scene being discussed. :confused: I'll have to check out the full movie on youtube.

http://horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=36332