Help me figure out the name of this f'ing movie or tv show?

Discussion in 'General' started by killit, Aug 24, 2009.

1. killit

killit Active Member

Ok, so all i remember is it's relatively recent cant be older than the mid ninties. there is a scene at night, possibly in the rain where this girl is talking about some experience where she was in trouble and on her car windsheild written like with a finger in the rain residue, she read GOD IS NOW HERE, then as the story continues she realizes she is wrong at that she misread the message, the message was GOD IS NOWHERE.

I dont' know why I thought it was so spooky, but I just loved the idea she thought that god was talking to her and it turns out its rather the devil I guess. Anybody remeber this? My head is telling me it was TV but I really dont know

2. gyhorrorfan07

gyhorrorfan07 Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure, but I think it might be Miracles, a TV show that aired on ABC.

3. killit

killit Active Member

dude, you're a gent! I went to imdb and your suggestion seems to be totally right! there's even a thread on it, gonna pick up the dvd to confirm but it looks like it's gotta be miracles!

4. gyhorrorfan07

gyhorrorfan07 Well-Known Member

I saw the complete series for $10 awhile back at a Dollar General I shop to. Some of their older TV box sets, mostly Shout Factory! stuff, are on clearance for 90% off. I'll check it out tomorrow and see if it's still there. If it is, it'll be mine for $1! It sounds like an interesting show.

5. killit

killit Active Member

i bought it off amazon marketplace for like 13 something shipped but amazon itself is selling it for like 38 dollars..I had never even heard of shout factory til today. a dollar would be awesome just for the episode I'm talking about, people seem to like the rest of the series though, so thats good, can't go wrong for a buck