Hentai Anime!!!

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by thrashard76, Jan 25, 2002.

1. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

What is your favorite?:D

2. K'

K' Guest

La Blue Girl :D
    And the one (can't recall the name at the moment) were Asia Carrea is dubbing one of the characters.

3. davros

davros Member

hmmm, captain future I guess :D

but blood the last vampire and ghost in the shell arenĀ“t that bad either ;)

4. hell on earth box set (legend of the overfiend):D

5. Does this count?...

Vampire Hunter D

...both films! That's "Hentai" ain't it?

I know I'm gonna kicked around for this...but I'll share a little secret with ya'll! I just LOVE the way them Japs draw them sexy big busted chicks! It's like a guilty pleazure of mine! There was a comic I bid for on Ebay with the chicks from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (namely Ruby Heart, Morrigan & Sakura) where they drew them CRAZY sexy!

Gosh Darn Yummy-licious I tell ya!

6. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Re: Does this count?...

No, not quite

[anime geek mode] Ya got three levels of, um, hot anime. First is Fan Service, which usually means gratuitous panty shots. Then there's ecchi which is Japanese for pervert. This usually just means nudity. Finally there's big-eyed big-busted underage helium voiced sex, and THAT is Hentai [anime geek mode off]

7. My bad! :cool:

By the way thrashard76....nice Decepticon symbol! What would Optimus Prime have to say if he saw that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2002
  8. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

9. keith70

keith70 Guest

Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend. Although my favorite Anime is Devilman

10. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

11. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Oh boy... uh k, I'd say Cool Devices and Venus 5

12. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Re: Does this count?...

13. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Re: Re: Does this count?...

Then it's my advice to leave it. I wasn't impressed by anime either, then suddenly it was like someone turned on a switch. Now I buy anything with big-eyed blue-haired gun-toting teenaged girls on the cover. Or giant robots. I don't know how it happened, 'cause it didn't impress me at all for the longest time.

Trust me, the shit is worse than crack. You DON'T want to get hooked on it.

14. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

Nightmare Campus. too bad the ending was a complete cliff hanger
    take care

15. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

16. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I've ressurrected this thread so that new forum members can put in there $.02 on what they think are their favorite anime movies (series). I'd like to request to the DVD reviewers (who like anime with or without horror) at HorrorDVDs that they might submit more anime reviews in the future for those (like myself) who'd be interested in this genre style.

Also, I'd like for anyone who has any hentai pix to private message (pm) me with them...I'd greatly appreciate it. ;)

17. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I HATE ALL Anime except for Vampire Hunter D and its remake/sequel. Everything else can go to Hell.

18. Atmims

Atmims Guest

My favorites are Fist of the North Star, Vampire Hunter D , and Urotsukidoji. The Cool Devices series was pretty interesting since each episode was short. One scene in the second episode was one of the creepiest scenes I've ever seen. (I laughed like hell too.)
    Adrian

19. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Well, there will be more in the future, though nothing immediate. I think I'm the only otaku amongst the HorrorDVDs.com reviewers, so it's up to me.

The folks at Urban Vision liked my Pet Shop of Horrors review, so they may be sending more DVDs to us. Even if they don't, I do have Vampire Hunter D in my collection, so I can probably do that anyway.

Finally, we should always have a few Anime threads going here in the Asian forum, so let's keep posting stuff, guys!

20. Jog

Jog Guest

Cool Devices is the only anime that EVER made me feel sick to my stomach... and heck, that's worth something!!!