Hey look, I made my own ZOMBIE DVD cover!!!

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RyanPC, May 19, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I only own one Criterion, SISTERS, because it is really the only one I am interested in out of their titles. But PEEPING TOM sounds good, and I wouldn't mind giving that a try as I have never seen it before and their DVD of it sounds great. I used to own the Criterion SILENCE OF THE LAMBS but sold it once the MGM DVD came out. Maybe I should have kept it since it is now out of print. :(

2. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I just realized I deleted the Deep Red cover I had made! :(

Oh well, I'll try to post it again!

3. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Well, the back cover still won't upload when I try to make it an attachment, which I don't understand. It says it is too big, but it is smaller than the front cover! Oh well... it's a shame though, since I really wanted you guys to see it! :(

4. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Criterion is way overpriced too I think. The only Criterions I have are Royal Tenenbaums (yuck) and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. While both movies look great they don't seem any better than some other dvds. They need to lower their ridiculous prices.

5. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

I agree, i don't own any Criterions basicly becuase they cost too much $$. I was thinking about picking up a few but when i think about how many other discs i could get for the price of one Criterion i say bye bye to the Criterion. :cool:

6. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Sisters the only one? Brazil, Fiend Without a Face, Dead Ringers, Robocop, Most Dangerous Game.........

7. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

I love their release of RoboCop, that uncut footage makes the film all the more enjoyable.

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

CARNIVAL OF SOULS and LIFE OF BRIAN have some kick ass extras. CHASING AMY and MAN BITES DOG ain't too shabby either. Overall though, I think Criterion over-prices their stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2003
  9. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

I see Chasing Amy at stores for only 14.99, I take it that's a good price. I think I might have to pick it up.

10. Andrew

Andrew Guest

My bad, I edited my post to say what I meant.

11. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Haxan...

:banana: :banana: :banana:

One of the best DVD's out there, same for Blood for Dracula, Brazil... hell, every Criterion I've seen has lived up to the hype.

12. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Ah I should be castrated. How could I forget the damn Morrissey flicks?

13. Nilbog

Nilbog Guest

Mcchrist,
    I love the Criterion Haxan dvd.I was watching it the other night and was surprised that some of the frames reminded me of Urotsukidoji.

14. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I just rented this on VHS ( :mad: ) and I must own the Robocop Criterion. Anyone have one they'd like to trade?? :D