Horror Channel on the way......

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Rocky Balboa, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

What do they mean by Video On Demand channel? Sounds like we'll be paying extra to watch the gore. Personally I like the idea of a horror channel. But from a business point of view, I just don't see how they are going to make any money.

2. onebyone

onebyone Guest

That is what I was thinking, I would love to see those. Hell yeah. I bet this would make satellite in Japan too because they love this shit, which means I could see it too.

3. Dave

Dave Pimp

What about OAR presentations? Must be OAR and uncensored.

4. steve_p

steve_p New Member

I have been waiting for an all horror channel I just hope it isn't like scifi.

5. Dammit, if Soap operas can have their own channel, why the hell can't horror related stuff!!???!!?!?

Sci-Fi can be pretty dang close to being a horror channel, but their programming goes back & forth between Science Fiction sh*t & edited horror. I will give Sci-Fi credit for sometimes showing movies in their OAR. Dammit, if its a horror channel run just like the Sci-Fi channel, I'll take it! I ain't gonna be picky!

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Staff Member

Well, I would like to see some original horror shows created, so I'll hope for the best in that regard.

7. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Ever since Monstervision went off the air the SciFi channel has been my only resource for cool horror movies. Too bad half of the stuff they show I've already seen. But they usually present stuff close to uncut (I remember Hellraiser and Hellbound being on and both only having maybe a couple frames trimmed.)

8. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Damn I hope Directv gets this would be even sweeter if it was in HD:D