I found it!!! The movie i couldnt remember!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cool_1987, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Cool_1987

Cool_1987 New Member

Out of all the odds against it, it turned out to be a movie that i've actually only just finished downloading on Edonkey!

I've been searching for 80's slashers to download and it happened to be one from a vhs-rip that i got as well as countless others.

The movie is called......Killer Party (1986), there's the crotch grab at the beginning and the gravestone is in the backyard of the Sorority house, a light haired woman is there talking in the garden at the stone.

I can finally watch it now!

:) :) :) :) :banana: :D

2. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

i just watched that a few weeks ago. it was one of the employee recommendations at the video store. pretty fun movie.

3. killit

killit Active Member

woah, i never thought this mystery would be solved!

4. dwatts

dwatts New Member

--Out of all the odds against it, it turned out to be a movie that i've actually only just finished downloading on Edonkey!--

Oh brother, how clever. Another one. This board is getting overrun with this nonsense lately.

5. killit

killit Active Member

Well to be fair, I don't think the film is in print. His money wouldn't go anywhere anyway.

6. Cool_1987

Cool_1987 New Member

"Well to be fair, I don't think the film is in print. His money wouldn't go anywhere anyway."

Thanks man, in fact i've been searching on Ebay and all over for this title since it's the one i want, i believe in buying DVDS, i've got a collection of over 170, i guess that's nothing compared to others, but it's just to illustrate my point.

Downloading can't replace the quality of factory pressed dvds, but when they're not available on any format any more i think it's the next best thing until a legitimate release is available, i buy bootlegs in other cases.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  7. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I have Killer Party on VHS. I plan on making a copy of it on DVD for myself.

8. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

Congrats, man. I see absolutely nothing wrong with downloading a movie if you don't have any chance of seeing it otherwise. How else would I have seen the Halloween 6 Producer's Cut or Turkish Star Wars? Any other way would have simply fed the coffers of bootleggers and terrorists.

9. evildeadfan123

I have a DVD Recorder/VHS combo, and as soon as I hook it up, I am taping 2hours and 40 minutes worth of horror trailers from the 70's and 80s I have on DVD, then I will make copies of the other VHS I own: Killer Party, Scanner Cop, The Club, Remote Control, When The Screaming Stops, I Dismember Mama, and a few others that I own.

10. killit

killit Active Member

I love remote control. what's the club about?

11. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I have Killer Party on VHS, it's been a while since I last watched it though. I remember liking it quite a bit. Wasn't this rumored to be coming out on DVD a long time ago? Was it cancelled, delayed, or am I mistaken?

12. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

i got a taped copy of killer party on dvd just because i heard its an above average slasher will check it out

13. evildeadfan123

This group of High School students who go to this party, and this one dude commited sucide years before, and basically this guy is wanting other people to commit sucide. Pretty decent little horror film.

14. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    I always get a kick out of seeing that possessed girl "crawling on the ceiling" and how her hair doesn't move.
    How much hairspray did they use for that effect??????

15. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

i'll try to download it later

16. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

I glad you found out the movie you were looking for. Funny how a few here actually own the movie, but yet didn't pick up on the description, to help you on your find.

P.S. - If you look you can pick this title up on vhs in a few places.(and I don't mean from ebay)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006