Indicator / Powerhouse Films - Blu-ray Release Thread

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by baggio, Aug 22, 2017.

1. gobad2003

gobad2003 Active Member

Nice, I was hoping a sale was coming soon. My wishlist has been growing with them and I need to knock that down a bit.

2. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Speaking of The Legacy. I order it July 31, then I got a refund from Amazon.uk August 15th. It said it was undeliverable.

So I had to place another order. Won't arrive until September 1st week sometime. This was the first time something from Amazon.uk didn't get delivered that I've encountered.

Of course now there's a sale Friday.:confused: ... Like to know what they charge for shipping to USA from their store.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  3. hots4

hots4 Dogs In White

I'd like to pick up the legacy, what's the chances it feature in the sale? It's a fairly new release, if it does feature can't imagine they will reduce it by much.

4. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

It's nearly sold out, they stated that in their most recent "OUT-OF-PRINT NEWS" email update a couple of weeks ago.

5. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

***NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Coming to Blu-ray 11/18 from Indicator!

https://www.facebook.com/dawnofthediscs/photos/pcb.940741089602444/940740569602496/?type=3&theater

HAMMER VOLUME FOUR: FACES OF FEAR collects four films which represent the best of Hammer’s classic horror output: Terence Fisher’s seminal THE REVENGE OF FRANKENSTEIN (1958), presented in a stunning new restoration; Fisher’s controversial THE TWO FACES OF DR. JEKYLL (1960); Seth Holt’s nerve-shredding psycho-thriller TASTE OF FEAR (1961); and Joseph Losey’s unique horror/sci-fi hybrid THE DAMNED (1962). All four films are presented for the first time on Blu-ray in the UK, and are complemented by a wealth of essential extra features

Pre-order: https://www.powerhousefilms.co.uk/…/hammer-volume-four-face…

Also releasing, Joseph Losey’s dark melodrama SECRET CEREMONY (1968), starring Hollywood superstars Elizabeth Taylor (Suddenly, Last Summer, Cleopatra), Mia Farrow (Rosemary’s Baby, See No Evil) and Robert Mitchum (The Night of the Hunter, Cape Fear), on Blu-ray for the very first time.

Pre-order: https://www.powerhousefilms.co.uk/produc…/secret-ceremony-le

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

baggio and Katatonia like this.
  6. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

Katatonia likes this.
  7. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

8. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

[​IMG]

https://www.powerhousefilms.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/night-tide-le

gobad2003 likes this.
  9. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Hrm... I normally wait for one of their sales and if I don't get the limited edition with the book then I don't get the book (I don't have the time anyways) but on this one the bonus disc itself is limited so that's a risky proposition. On the other hand I don't expect there to be much demand for Night Tide. But unfortunately Powerhouse isn't very forthcoming about stock numbers (at least on my radar).

I may get too paranoid and pre-order it then watch it go for a song next Black Friday. :p

10. hellraiser40

hellraiser40 Well-Known Member

to be honest, Indicator is one of the few (only?) labels which don't go down in price much, if any, over time

makes blind buying more of a risk but also makes you comfortable knowing it won't be half price if you wait long enough

11. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

The short films from the bonus disc are available through Flicker Alley, but the pressed disc is OOP and appears to be replaced with an MOD BD-R.

X-human likes this.