Infested

Discussion in 'General' started by Mark Relford, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

[​IMG]

Night of the Creeps meets The Big Chill

Five friends get together for a funeral & encounter a swarm of mutant flies. The flies use humans as hosts and turn some of 'em into zombified Patrick Batemans. Sounds like cheesy fun? WRONG! It has lame ass humor, some of the worst CGI ever, and your played out "shock ending."
    Remember that annoying:fire:"Da Da Da" song from the car commericals? The zombies are mesmerized by it and start dancing. It's worse than the zombie aerobics from ROTLD 2.:p I wanted to fumigate my DVD player afterwards.:mad:

2. Dave

Dave Pimp

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Do NOT diss the zombie aerobics. Actually, I've been having trouble deciding what to watch tonight. Now I'm going to throw in ROTLD2 just to SPITE YOU!!!!

:banana: (banana aerobics)

3. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Bug spray, anyone? :D

5. i love these animal disaster films, including slugs, rats - night of terror and the ones with the ants.

6. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

Filmed in my hometown :D

7. Like ZombieDrummer I am a sucker for Nature gone wild type flicks. So this sounds like a rental to me. :D

8. I rented this when it first came out and I could not get into it that's saying something for me because I can watch most anything as you guy's know. give me SKEETER or MOSQUITO or SLUGS :eek1: :eek1: