Insane (2016)

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Natas, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Natas

Natas ....on the warm side of the dooooooor

Warning. If you're thinking of catching this flick.........help my fuck, please don't. Had some time to kill yesterday and was searching Amazon prime for a new flick. This one sounded good so I said "fuck it". Wow. Absolutely unwatchable. So unbelievably boring I started counting my balls. 1...........2. 1............2. Yup.
    Anyone else have the same unfortunate experience?

[​IMG]

Zombie Dude likes this.
  2. delicreep

delicreep Active Member

The director, Massimiliano Cerchi, is responsible for a number of crappy and crappy-looking movies. No surprise that his latest is a dud.

One interesting note: he is one of the producers of the new movie Laundry Man, which was directed by Johan Vandewoestejine. Doesn't sound familiar? He is the director of the notorious, rescued-from-oblivion sickie Lucker: The Necrophagus.

3. Natas

Natas ....on the warm side of the dooooooor

Man....... I've always been able to appreciate low budget films. Poor film quality, bad acting/effects.... I'm very open minded and can usually find SOME redeeming qualities, at least on an amusing "it's so bad it's funny" cliche level.... but holy fuck. This one is just tough to watch. Physically and mentally. I just wanted to finish the movie to see if maybe, just MAYBE the last 5 minutes might be creepy or something will come out of no where and surprise me. Not even close. Just 90 minutes of home footage of a couple and an invisible clown shows up once and a while. I think 40 minutes of screen time was spent on watching the main character look at his laptop and watch footage of the previous night (He sets up a camera near his bed, ala Paranormal Activity). Just typing, trying to explain what I witnessed with this one is making my butt hole pucker in discomfort.

4. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

We're in a far different era in the world of low-budget filmmaking than we ever used to be. In the days of celluloid filmmaking, it really required care and effort, and enthusiasm on the part of the filmmakers. Sure, a lot of their output was total shit, but it was honest shit. The camcorder put filmmaking it a lot more peoples' hands, but luckily there was little to no widespread distribution model for their particular brand of crap. But now, with cell phone cameras and YouTube, literally anyone can make a movie. That doesn't mean anyone should make one, however...