Is my Story Of Ricky uncut?

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Matt

Matt Guest

I've seen pictures of boxes on the internet that said "uncut and uncencored" on it, but mine doesn't say that. Is it edited?

[This message has been edited by Matt (edited 01-11-2001).]

2. TobalRox

TobalRox Active Member

Where did you find your copy? I've been looking all over for it because I want to replace my crappy VHS of it. If you've seen it yet, if there is a lot of over the top gore, I'm sure it's the uncut version. I'm not sure exactly what is cut in a cut version though. I also haven't heard of a cut DVD. These "uncut and uncensored" boxes may have just been the VHS, because that's what I have.

------------------
    "It's a spadoinkle day" -Cannibal: The Musical

AIM: TobalRox

3. Ash

Ash New Member

4. Matt

Matt Guest

I got it for Christmas from my girlfriend. She told me she bought it at the local Media Play, but I've also seen it for sale at a Suncoast under the Martial Arts section.

5. heces

heces Guest

i have story of ricky on the tokyo shock american dvd label.it is region 1 and totally uncut. i used to have this film on vhs so i know it is uncut.i have heard that the category 3 media asia dvd from china is cut.but i don't know this for sure.does anyone know if this is correct?also the american dvd is widescreen 1.85.1.does anyone know what ratio the media asio version is in?

6. TobalRox

TobalRox Active Member

Man, I swear, I can never find these lesser known movies in my area. I had to find the VHS version at Electronics Boutique of all places like a year or so ago, and now I can't find the DVD anywhere. I guess I'll just have to keep looking.

------------------
    "It's a spadoinkle day" -Cannibal: The Musical

AIM: TobalRox