Jacobs Ladder in bluray?

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by BrokeNads, Sep 30, 2009.

1. BrokeNads

BrokeNads New Member

Sorry I want to now if any one now if Jacob Ladder is in bluray. I look for a search and I dont find infromation for this because I like this movie. ALso is a place in the internet to have databass to show all the movies in bluray avaliable for source because is better to now and I dont want to ask about if this is a movie in bluray and this movie and other one.
    Thank you.

2. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

I don't think there has been any announcements about it yet, but I would definitely pick it up when it came available in Blu.

3. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

You're probably already familiar with it but when I'm wondering about whether a particular title is available on DVD or BD I check DVD Aficionado. Actually, my first thought is usually to check Ebay (Worldwide search) and Amazon and then if I don't find it there I check DVDAF. I'm sure a title could be available and not show up on any of those three but I think I'm being fairly thorough. This site indexes BD's and their region info, it might be useful but, like DVDAF, I don't know how complete their listings are.

4. buck135

buck135 Kanamit

This can't come out soon enough IMO. First DVD I ever bought.