Jeepers Creepers 3

Discussion in 'General' started by boycrieswolf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

I swear I didn't even get that hint.

Very, very funny. Another post I missed the reference.

Anybody see Peaceful Warrior? Salva was on cloud 9. You can actually see the camera shaking. (just kidding)

2. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

According to the Fear Itself thread, Salva should be forgiven because he is gay. :)

3. Fumi

Fumi Member

Well, at least they've got the tiresomely clich├ęd part covered.

4. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

I hope Ray Wise doesn't get killed off... storywise he is an old old man now... but he was awesome... kicked so much ass in part II.. I'll watch it...

5. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

I've actually always hated the design of The Creeper, especially in the first one. That movie had some cool build up but when you actually saw The Creeper clearly, it sucked all the tension out of the movie (and made me laugh).

Even though the first film technically was the better film, and more of a horror flick, I actually find myself watching part 2 a lot more. There's only a few actually creepy scenes in it, but there's this fun, don't-take-this-film-too-seriously aspect to part 2 that I really enjoy. I hope that's the way the filmmakers meant this movie to be seen, but if not, why the hell would they cast Ray Wise? The hokey-ness of The Creeper worked better with this one too, because it was a hokey creature in a hokey movie, not a serious flick with a goofy creature.

Anyway, even though the write-up sounds a little bland, I'm sure I'll check out part three. I'm really not crazy about the nightmares about the son aspect of the movie, and bringing back the Creeper-mobile "by popular demand", worries me cause it seems that the man is making a movie based on what he thinks people want, rather than just doing his own thing and hoping people like it. So yeah, I'll prob end up renting it but I won't be expecting much from it. Hopefully that works out the way part 2 did.

6. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Are they ever going to stop giving this child rapist work??

7. Camp Blood

Camp Blood New Member

Do you like Roman Polanski?

8. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

I wouldn't even plan on seeing this movie in theaters. Still I would want to see it eventually.

9. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami

Yeah, I know it is the same thing! Polanski is a better director, but they are both rapists and should really be treated the same way! The only difference is, Salva actually served time, but if you ask me, not enough! Actually if you ask me, he should be killed for that. If it was my child, he would have been!

10. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

Broken record.

Harry Warden likes this.
  11. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

12. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Hahaha. Awesome.

13. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

For your information, I'm not blind.

Thank you! This is not an issue anymore. People aren't even discussing this in a way that's relevant to the subject of pedophilia or child abuse - they're just using it to attack other people. "How dare people give this guy work?" - because maybe they're in the business to make money. And Jeepers Creepers made money. Is that what you're pissed about? Because I thought it was the kids being molested thing. If you're pissed about the money, blame Capitalism. Or "someone on this board wants to forgive the guy's crimes" - bullshit. You won't find one single member of this board who could forgive pedophilia - and why would you even insist that someone would? Could it be because you want someone to be the bad guy so you can attack them?

I'm sick and tired of hearing this brought up. Because someone always uses it to attack anyone who just wants to watch the freakin' movies. Or anyone who knows people like Salva might not exist if this fucking world were a little less repressive. Why else do you think pedophiles are so often physically unattractive people with serious social handicaps?? Why are the victims of these crimes people whom the rapists see as weak and meager and somewhat defenseless?

People aren't calling it like they see it. They want a fight. Because this has nothing to do with Hollywood - everyone knows their game. They would give anyone a job who they think would get them money! Exactly what changed when MGM released the Jeepers Creepers movies? Nothing! Why in your quest for revealing the truth did you never mention that this is just business as usual? Where is the blame for the businessmen who don't care what they sell?! This is no isolated incident. It happens all the time. And there is nothing more outrageous about this guy's post-1980's career than the usual crimes of businessmen.

Harry Warden likes this.
  14. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

And? Your point is?

For the record, I couldn't care less about Salva's past. As long as he paid his debt to society, he can do whatever he wants. But lets not make excuses for him. He did wrong, was caught, and did his time, though imo not enough time.

15. DVD-fanatic-9

I think you know what my point is - you brought up the Fear Itself post, which you know I posted in, about this subject and again you know that, and I mentioned the fact that this guy gets more heat than most pedophiles because he's gay, which you also know.

And I'm not making excuses, and if you're going to insist that I am- you can take that crap outside and leave it there, because making excuses for what he did means I don't have a problem with pedophilia - which I do and I never even hinted at not having a problem with it.

16. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

First of all, as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules, I'll post however I please.
    Secondly, I posted that almost a month ago. Like I remember who said what in that thread.

Now that I look at the fear itself thread, the quote that I originally was referencing was this
    So the fuck what. But again, he is a free man and is entitled to make movies, so I'm not taking the side of the person who said he shouldn't make movies. He's free to do what he wants, and of course we are free to judge him on his crimes.

17. DVD-fanatic-9

Oh yeah? Well, when you are addressing me or replying to me, you will show some damn respect. And it's not cool with me to tell me I'm making excuses for something criminal. That is an attack, and a bullshit one at that.

18. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

You're the one who brought the subject up after it had died. I bumped this thread to talk about the actual movie. If you don't like the way the discussion is going, I suggest you stop talking about it. If you don't like my posts, I suggest you ignore them. I will do the same with yours. As for showing you respect? :lol: Respect is earned. I'm not the one who started this will some rant about being oppressed and discriminated and whatever other bs you decide to throw at us next.

19. DVD-fanatic-9

I resurrected this thread because I didn't know someone had attacked me in it. And because I had something to say. This is a message board after all. There are no rules about taking an opportunity to clear the air.

And if you're going to call oppression and discrimination bullshit, like it never happens - you'd better have some fucking life experience having those "thrown at you" before you act like they're not real.

20. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

just seen on facebook that it has a release date of june 1st 2013 I dunno if this is some late april fool's joke or what???? I heard back in December this was in post production I dunno what the heck is going on???