Jess Franco Collection DVDs from SRS Cinema

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by f.ramses, Nov 7, 2010.

1. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

I was browsing Amazon and stumbled upon these sets containing some Franco movies. They're all newer Franco movies so they probably suck but the price isn't bad ($20 for the 4 movie sets and $10 for the 2 movie sets). Not sure how many there are because I couldn't find any information on them elsewhere but apparently they're coming out 12/7 (according to Amazon...).

"Stripped Dead" (Incubus, Vampire Blues, Broken Dolls, and Snakewoman)

"Deviant Lust" (Mari-Cookie and the Killer Tarantula, Vampire Junction, Blind Target, Red Silk)

"Naked and Dead Dolls" (Blind Target and Broken Dolls)

"Cravings of the Depraved" (Helter Skelter and Doctor Wong)

The Naked and Dead Dolls is obviously a waste if you're planning on getting both of the 4 movie sets. Definitely looking forward to those upcoming Mondo Macabro releases but these not so much, I think I'll probably pass on these but I hadn't heard about these until now and figured maybe someone here might be interested.

2. cjg

cjg Active Member

Anybody hear anything about the of theese releases yet ?

3. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

These are being put out by Sub Rosa so they won't be any good. Or probably legit.

4. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

They're legit, re-releases of what will probably be their original releases.

Mondo Macabro will be releasing Sinner: The Secret Diary of a Nymphomaniac (1973) and Lorna, the Exorcist (1974) later this month as well. I'm most looking for that.

Also, Intervision Picture Corporation has announced The Sinister Eyes of Dr. Orloff, "a long-thought-lost classic from 1971, was finally unearthed in a Budapest vault following an exhaustive international search. Orloff will be paired with Paula-Paula" which is Franco's latest release. Paula-Paula is pure unadulterated Franco.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010