Just watched Cemetery Man for the first time...

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by rp108, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

Ordered today: Dellamorte Dellamore by Medusa (together with Non Ho Sonno by Medusa)
    I was still in doubt but I eventually chose for the best A/V quality over extras.
    And since it's the same price as the AB disc the choice was easy :D

What!?....where?....I hear you ask.
    Well..here ofcourse:http://www.dvdland.it/nicom1/p_527528/dellamorte_dellamore.html

(And for those interested in my other buy:http://www.dvdland.it/nicom1/p_527204/non_ho_sonno.html )

They had the Italian Stendhal disc for 10 Euro last year but I was too late then to order it :(.I'll just have to wait.
    It's still cheap though ($19):http://www.dvdland.it/nicom1/p_531771/la_sindrome_di_stendhal_2_dvd.html compared to the $34.95 at Xploited (sorry Tony!)

2. DeathDealer

DeathDealer I Inhale Horror

I just saw it.

I thought it was pretty good. With some fantastic shots, colors, acting, and storyline.

I thought that the impact of the gun shots were kind of low and muffled, sad. Should have had much more blood when he shoots the zombies and stuff. And too much comedy, but some worked.

Great movie with some fantastic stuff, but not the best of Soavi. That goes to THe CHurch.

The Church - A
    Stagefright - B+
    Dellamorte Dellamore - B+

Have not seen The Sect. It looks good, any thoughts on that one?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  3. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

It's very good.A nightmarish film which incorporates Alice in Wonderland and the birth of Christ (well,sort of) into a horrid tale of sects and sacrifices..
    Great acting,nice memorable scenes,yes:some GORE,buckets of atmos,John Morghen,a goat (no,not in the same scene!:nervous: ),some bugs,blue slime,rabbits,more bugs,sister of scream queen Jamie Lee Curtis,few more bugs 'n rabbits and a sect.

The DVD is great.By today standards perhaps not the best but it's the only one around and worth it IMO.

I hope that can convince you a bit ;)
    It's still my favorite Soavi film,though Dellamorte is still a beauty :)

4. Shokk

Shokk Lord Of The Thighs

Ditto that.It's my second favorite Soavi film after Stagefright.I'm suprised Anchor Bay has not released this on R1 as they have with all his other horror films.Odd...