LASERDISCS: Warner's last run...

Discussion in 'Laserdisc' started by Uncle Jay, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Uncle Jay

Uncle Jay Member

Hey gang,

I've been an avid Laserdisc collector since '91, but I can't say I was completely loyal, I converted to DVD in late '97. So, I was out of the loop when Laserdisc completely faded.

I realized that Warner released some Horror titles in 1998/1999 which was their last year or so run, two of them being "Black Christmas" and "From Beyond the Grave"...was wondering if anyone had a complete listing of what they released? I know they're pretty rare...but I'm just curious of what they put out.

-UJ

2. Beastus

Beastus New Member

3. Dave

Dave Pimp

I was pretty excited to finally get Iron Giant. Love the movie and always wanted to own it on laser. I also picked up Deep Blue Sea, a guilty pleasure, along with the Matrix. Would like to get the V series on laser sometime but only for the right price. The other want is Exorcist but I would like the Japanese release has it has the longer version of the BBC documentary.

4. Uncle Jay

Uncle Jay Member

You know, I've been on that site for quite sometime, didn't know you could search for them in date order...that's great and thanks!

-UJ