Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by KR~!, Aug 30, 2003.

1. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Never trust listed runtimes (or ratings on MGM dvds!). My Herny: POASK dvd says it's appox. 130 minutes! Add up the interview and trailer and the film, it's still not close to that!

2. Hammerfan

Hammerfan Guest

I saw LEATHERFACE at the theatre when it came out. I recall it was just myself and one other person on a weekday afternoon in the theatre. I was sitting closer to the front and the other person in the back. I suppose we weren't too long in the movie when I turned around and the other guy had walked out on it. There I was alone watching this movie of which I recall very little other than the opening credits where Leatherface (or someone) is sewing pieces of skin together. I don't think the movie made much impact as I recall barely anything about it over a decade later. I do recall some really bad metal music at the end...only because I was laughing that the other audience member didn't make it through the duration. I would be curious to see this again. I have the one-sheet for it somewhere in my stack of things back East. I should try to retrive it.

3. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Gotta love that lame ass Laaz Rocket song, where they rhyme the word "face" with, uh "face" (morons! they should be shot for such stupidity!:fire: ). Someone was making fun of that on one of the commentary tracks on the laser, which it sounds like will be on the dvd. I think it was Nicotero:D .
    All in all, the movie was fun to make fun of, but just cool enough to bother watching now and then. Still looking forward to the dvd.