Light As A Feather - October 12th on Hulu

Discussion in 'General' started by CPT HOOK, Sep 16, 2018.

1. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

New teen horror series coming to Hulu.

An innocent game of “Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board” goes wrong when the five teen girls who played start dying off in the exact way that was predicted, forcing the survivors to figure out why they’re being targeted – and whether the evil force hunting them down is one of their own.

All episodes premiere on October 12th.

2. CPT HOOK

Light As A Feather was renewed for a second season, which will premiere on July 26th, less than a year after the first season. Same day as new Veronica Mars, final season of Orange Is The New Black, and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

The first season was just mild fluff. If you liked movies like Wish Upon or Blumhouse's Truth Or Dare, you'll probably like it. The season was short and easy to watch. I'll be game for season 2.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  3. CPT HOOK

So, season 2 is 16 episodes and the July 26th release was only the first 8. The rest of the season will premiere in October 2019.

I caught up with the season so far. I enjoyed the first season, it's just fun and somewhat forgettable. The problem with it being so forgettable is that I had completely forgotten so much of it and season 2 picks up right after the first. A lot of this season was pretty confusing, and kind of a mess. At least we have Robyn Lively to get us through! I was finally starting to get back on track with the show and gain my footing, when suddenly we hit the mid-season ending. Considering they had split the season in half, this first half was basically just a lot of set-up. Hopefully October's episodes will get things back on track, assuming I can still remember what happened by then!