Lionsgate releases Chud 2, Ghoulies III and The Unholy on DVD

Discussion in 'General' started by MisterTwister, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

That's what I did too and nobody gave a fuq.

2. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Got a couple of curious glanes and maybe a giggle, but no one said anything directly to me. The dirtiest look was from an employee you didn't say anything, but stood there glaring for a few seconds. I think he was worried was gonna leave a mess for him, and did smile and wave after I tossed everything back into the bins and took the cart back up front with me.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  3. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

Y'all should take your shirts off and wear tutu's while doing this act. If someone asks what you're doing say you're looking for Tales of the Karma Sutra aka Perfumed Garden. You heard it's got some killer moves you want to perform publicly.

4. bigdaddyhorse

Next trip I'll get some assless chaps to sport, with nothing else. Should provide a nice back of the sack view for all to enjoy.:D

I'm kind of surprised Tales of the Karma Sutra isn't on one of these multi-packs with some other bad Skinemax style softcore offerings. We can only keep hoping.;)

5. Mutilated Prey

Nice - we'll call you BareAss Baracus. Hopefully you'll make the WalMartian website.

6. elDomenechHDG

elDomenechHDG Well-Known Member

I don't feel too bad for paying $17 for each of these sets on Amazon if people are still having a hard time finding them. I'm getting too old to go hunting for movies at the bottom of bargain bins.

7. thompsonjohn

thompsonjohn New Member

My Wal-Mart actually has TWO $5 bin's and either of them has the 8-pack with CHUD II. I think I would have a stroke if I actually saw it in there, it's almost a urban legend now. If anyone comes across the set and buys a couple, PM me, put me down as sold.

8. bigdaddyhorse

I feel better about grabbing the Chud set from HorrorPhilly everyday. I still check the bins once or twice a week, but no more digging. Now I just push a few things around and go away fine with nothing. It saved me over 20 minutes in my last trip alone! Plus it saves money as I don't keep going day after day in hopes they refilled the bins. By next week I'll have my extra $5 saved in gas.:D

I did see another AfterDark HorrorFest 3 set yesterday, as well as another Bloody Murder. If anyone wants them, $10 to your US door (11 or 12 to Canada), just PM me. I can only get those 2 sets as of now.

9. walkingdude

walkingdude Megatron

I checked my closest Walmart today.No dice.

10. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Well I've managed to sell and/or give away to friends on the forum almost every one of my sets but 2 of the Blood Diner sets. If anyone is still interested. I have them for $15 each shipped. I've gone to almost every Walmart in my area and only one had them and that's where I grabbed all of them. There are some near my job I'm probably going to check out if I get the chance.

EDIT: Actually if you pay me via Paypal today only 4/1/12 (since I don't want to make a ton of post office runs), they are yours for $12 each or if you want them both for some reason, $20. PM me if interested.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  11. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

I love Waxwork i am really surprised it isnt more popular i still am really bummed the special edition i guess for now unless a blu-ray comes out is dead. the making of waxwork is awesome its on the region 2 dvd

12. Mutilated Prey

Well, all my extra DVD's are gone, but I do have 1 Blood Diner set left because someone is not responding that initially was looking for it. Anyone that wants it can have it for $10 shipped. Let me know.

13. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

I'll take it if you still have it.

14. Mutilated Prey

It's yours - just sent you a PM.

15. Myron Breck

Myron Breck Boom Shanka

I got the only one I could find at the WalMart on Howell Mill Rd. They also had a couple copies of the BLOOD DINER ones but I didn't pick it up.

16. shithead

shithead Death By Ejaculation

If the deal with Lone Wolf somehow falls through, please remember me.

I'm fucking done going through the germ bins.

17. Mutilated Prey

He already paid me, sorry. I think Shannafey may have some left? I can also try my Walmart again near work, but it's gonna be tough getting over there this week since it's a short one.

18. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

I do believe there is germs in Shit, Shithead. :D

19. Agentsusp

Agentsusp Member

Got my DVD from Mutilated, really fast, thanks again man.

Still looking to pick up the CHUD II set. It's an odd mix, Parents is a fairly nice widescreen presentation and I think all the others released were Full Frame (I believe this is its third DVD release), Sundown is Full frame even though it was widescreen on the release from a couple years ago. Earth Girls are easy is a decent looking copy.

No extras or trailers.

20. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I already own Sundown on seperate DVD, but now I will have all the Ghoulies movies on DVD, and I have been wanting Class of 1999 for sometime. My copy of this 8 Horror collection is mailing today from another Supernatural Nut like me, Shannafey, which I want to thank profusely, because I went to my local Wal-Mart twice, dumpster dived, and it was sure h***. It took me about an hour to look through the one dumpster for the $5.00 bin, which I did get a cart to put the unwanted DVDS, and also a Wal-Mart employee was helping somewhat. He was looking for the "Dueling Banjo" movie that one of his friends said that he needed to see before going camping in the woods.