Lizard in A Woman's Skin

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Ralph Mouth, Jun 16, 2001.

1. Ralph Mouth

Ralph Mouth Guest

I thought some of you may be interested to know you can pick up Fulci's "Lizard in a Womans Skin" and Deodato's "Cannibal" on PAL VCD-CDR from http://www.cinetastic.com

These are uncut versions of these rare films. If you can play CDR, it may be worth checing out. I think it works out as £11 for Brits, such as myself.

2. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Excellent info Ralph, I would love to pick up Lizard in a Woman's Skin. Excellent film.

3. suspiria

suspiria Guest

Just thought I should let you guys know that I've ordered the VCDs and will let you known how good the quality and film is if you like?

:)

4. suspiria

suspiria Guest

My copy of the VCDs arrrived yesterday and I watched the film right away.. Man was I impressed!!!

The video and audio quality on the VCD is pretty crappy but I was expecting that. It is an uncut and widescreen presentation however.

This film has got to be Fulci's most artistic and stylish hands down. Dont Torture A Duckling is better plot wise as a giallo but Lizard is so amazing it blew my mind. It also contains a nice social commentary on issues revolving around the time the film was made (1971).

I think any Fulci or Eurohorror fan HAS to see this film!! Does anyone know if there are any plans on releasing this gem on DVD in any region?!?!

5. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

My mouth is watering here, I gotta pick up those VCD's until these films hit DVD.