"London After Midnight"

Discussion in 'Classic' started by dvdasia62, Nov 1, 2002.

1. dvdasia62

dvdasia62 Guest

So, what did you guys think of TCM's stills reconstruction of "London After Midnight"? I thought it was quite interesting and facinating to watch. It sure must have taken a lot of work and came across as a labor of love. Makes me want to see the actual motion picture though, if only to see Chaney stomp around in that wonderful makeup and costume. :)

2. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

You know, I'm fucking pissed! I've been waiting weeks to see this and I missed it. What happened was daylight savings time. Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time, but TCM does and showed an hour earlier than I expected.:cry: :fire: :fuck:

3. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

I've always wondered the ramifications of Arizona's stance against Daylight Savings Time... now we have a perfect example. Get with it Arizona! ;)

And I have no cable, so I saw no LAM... so I'm not happy. :(

4. marioscido

marioscido New Member

I really want to see this! I too do not own cable! Maybe that's a good thing... Let's hope LAM is sitting in some closet somewhere waiting to be discovered - soon!

5. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I too missed it, but I really wanted to see it after a good article I read on the painstaking reconstruction of the film from only 200+ stills. Hopefully it gets a replay or even a DVD release.