Lucio Fulci Tournament

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RyanPC, May 3, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

At 12:00 Eastern Time, I will begin round two. So basically, it begins Sunday.

It does matter if you haven't seen the films, as long as you know what they are about, you can just choose the storyline that appeals the most to you. Everyone seems to like Contraband over White Fang, but I haven't seen either one, so I wouldn't know.

2. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

i know nothing about white fang but contraband sounds awesome.. but i dont think it matters if i vote anyway coz contraband looks the clear winner :) ive only seen 3 or 4 other lucio fulci films so im looking forward to the other rounds.. for this round ill chuck in a vote for contraband

3. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

So far, it's 7 votes for Contraband and 0 for White Fang... looks like Contraband will be the winner, unless eight people quickly vote for White Fang before 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time. :)

4. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

whats the current Eastern Time and Date anyway? i have no idea how far ahead we are in australia, its 1:17pm Sunday the 4th May

5. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Right now it is 11:25 PM, Saturday, May 3.

35 minutes to go until Round 2...

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

Here's another vote for Contraband Ryan.

7. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Thanks, Lone Wolf. :)

I just looked into Contraband and it sounds great! I'm definitely going to pick this up sometimes, and I might as well add a vote for it since I already haven't done so! :p

8. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Well, Round One has ended and CONTRABAND is the winner with 9 votes, and moves on to Round Two WHITE FANG got no votes and is kicked out of the tournament.

And so begins ROUND TWO...

CONTRABAND

VS.

THE EROTICIST

Place your votes!!! :)

9. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Now THAT'S difficult!!!!!!

Eroticist has soooooo much fun!...
    Well, everyone is going to vote for contraband anyway so I'll vote for...

EROTICIST!

10. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Gotta go with Contraband again - haven't seen the Eroticist.

11. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I still haven't seen either one, but Contraband's plot still sounds better, so I think I'll go with it.

12. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

this tournament doesnt seem very legitimate when people are voting for films they havent seen.. or against films they havent seen..

13. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Well, I kind of agree with you there, but if you think the story sounds good, it should be a decent and legitimate vote. If you don't think you'll like either one, you simply don't vote. :)

14. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Yup - I cannot vote in this yet because I have yet to see any of the films mentioned - rather not "guess" based on plots. Maybe I'll join later, sure looks like good way to knock your post count up!

15. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

hahaha what is it with people and their post counts, i guess they have small penises and are trying to compensate? :)

16. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

:lol: I don't know... I guess it is only a number, but either way, I would rather have a high number rather than a low number! ;)

17. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Contraband, easily! Great thread!

18. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Thanks! I knew this would be a great idea because Fulci is one of the greatest Italian horror directors! :D

19. dwatts

dwatts New Member

I don't care about the post count - I just saw Ryan posting in here every five minutes and thought it was funny.

20. dwatts

dwatts New Member

I don't care about the post count - I just saw Ryan posting in here every five minutes and thought it was funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See?

:lol: :lol: :lol: