Mad Foxes

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by russweiss, Jan 31, 2016.

1. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

1.jpg

This 1981 Spanish film reminded me a lot of Jess Franco. The blu-ray has good picture quality especially for what I'm sure is a very low budget film. Basically the movie is about a biker gang that rapes and murders people and one man that decides to take them down. Tons of nudity, violence (mostly cheesy), rape, explosions, castration, and overall exploitation. The English dub on this is one of the worst I've ever heard but this was a German import without subtitles. Not really recommended but one of those films that kind of needs to be seen to be believed.

Steel76 and Predneil like this.
  2. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Love love love me some Mad Foxes! I've owned it on various formats over the years and have the OOP Limited Mediabook edition on Blu-ray that came out a few years back (same company, this new Blu is just a standard case re-release of that set without the booklet). One of the most fun and bonkers Euro exploitation classics chock full of outrageous violence, bad kung fu, and floppy cocks! And Krokus' Easy Rocker as the main theme! It does indeed share a similar vibe to some of Franco's work, seeing as Erwin C. Deitrich produced it and it does star Franco regular Eric Falk, but for those who aren't Franco fans there's plenty standard Euro sleaze to get your kicks to.

3. crikan

crikan Well-Known Member

MAD FOXES might be my favorite Euro-sleaze film. It's easily the most most bonkers. I can watch the opener with Krokus' Easy Rocker on a loop. The film is never dull and the ending is spectacular.

4. gobad2003

gobad2003 Active Member

I picked this up recently but have yet to watch it. I looks crazy good though, Can't wait to check this one out.

5. MisterTwister

MisterTwister The Schlock King

That cover art is breasttaking.

I NEED to see this movie.