Madman

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Mark Relford, May 20, 2003.

1. adric

adric New Member

this was on ifc monday night, i tried to watch it but passed out. i dont think ill see it again anytime soon. which is sad as i love it.

2. unstoppable

unstoppable Guest

I loved this film the first few times I saw it. This is one ugly group of actors through, and the hot tub scene is to die for.

The ending is what really got me. I kept waiting to see how she got out of it and she didnt:eek:

Why didnt anyone look in Marz's basement?? Thats like the first place Id look if Id hanged him and he was gone the next morning.

3. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

The Exorcist is suppose to be showing that same night as well. I think I may have to attend. :D

4. st3b

st3b New Member

Demon I will be there buddy

5. st3b

st3b New Member

I cant wait till Aug

6. adric

adric New Member

this is on IFC tonight at 1045pm

7. I have this on DVD aswell, ordered it based on a few god reviews I'd read over the years. Really after all the good stuff I'd heard I foudn it to be pretty routine and run-of-the-mill slasher fare. I mean OBV 80's slashers have more gore and are normally more atmospheric then 90's slashers were, but you can find much better if you dive deep enough into the slasher cannon. It takes itself overly serious and contrary to what people say the effects aren't very good or mindblowing in the least, their the usual slasher fare aswell things from decapitations, slit-throats, axing's and even an impaling on a meathook.

One thing i can say is theirs at least one truely great shocking death scene which will probably catch most horror fans off-guard.... the blood doesn't look as bad as some films i know of, but those things alone can't raise this beyond generic/average slasher.

8. CrazyFatEthel

CrazyFatEthel New Member

I hate this movie.