MB Site Updated

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by blaster, May 20, 2002.

1. blaster

blaster Guest

People have been asking so I thought I should post www.media-blasters.com updated with all shriek show cover art and acquisition info.

2. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

awesome... thanks for the heads up
    that cover to Solange looks dope!

3. Trout

Trout Guest

Page cannot be found.

4. Trout, that's because he hyper-linked the comma. Cut that out of the end of the URL & it's good to go.

5. Trout

Trout Guest

Thanks.

6. That's funny... I don't remember Burial Ground having the exact same plot as Beyond the Darkness...
    Maybe it's the director's cut. ;)

7. crank

crank Guest

Looks awsome, very cool. I had no idea that you guys had gotten the rights to Versus, fucking awsome. Oh yea, and The Other Hell, very nice indeed.

crank

8. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Guest

Well Speaking of Media Blasters, I guess I am going to have to order Beyond The Darkenss online as I still can't find it in any stores yet.

Max

9. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

very cool!

10. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

awesome, now that i get to take a closer look at the update, i see tokyo shock is releasing All Night Long part 1 !! thats awesome, ill definitally pick this up

11. Jog

Jog Guest

SCARLET DIVA!!!

WOO HAAA!!!

I personally can't wait for half of the stuff that's coming up!!!

12. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Thanks for the site update blaster...

:D. I rarely ever checked the Anime Works and Tokyo Shock sites when I was looking for some kind of Shriek Show update in the past. But now, the site has a refreshing vibe coming from it and the new layout is great and easy to access. Lots of new info all 'round.

Thanks for the heads up as previously mentioned by other board members. Keep the updates coming and don't leave us in the dark for too long...cuz the dark holds the untold secrets of the unknown....?!:DHA!

13. Tom B. Stone

Tom B. Stone Guest

Hello, Blaster.

Could I ask, what has become of Fulci's "A Lizard in a Woman's Skin"? Originally mooted for a release early last year, this is (was??) the Shriek Show title to which I was most looking forward. Is it still on the cards?

14. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I noticed that Umberto Lenzi's Black Demons is listed on the SS acquisitions page. I was just wondering if there was an English language track for this film. I believe it has only been available in Italian up to this point. Also, I noticed Bruno Mattei's weird nun flick The Other Hell on the list. Maybe part of the "Iris Collection"? :D Cool stuff:cool:

15. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

To blaster...

When are you expecting to release Eaten Alive? What are the specs so far for it?

Schramm is being worked of for Barrel Entertainment, would Shriek Show be interested in distrobuting it like AB did with Grindhouse's The Beyond?

Would Shriek Show be interested in releasing some of Jim Van Bebber's work?

16. Andrew

Andrew Guest

17. crank

crank Guest

I thought Jim Van Bebber only ever made one complete movie, and a couple of shorts. The movie and one of the shorts was released by Synapse quite a while ago. He also directed the unfinished Charlie's Family (see the cool Download soundtrack) which I've heard should eventually see a DVD release.

crank

18. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I know Schramm has been out for a while and released through Barrel Entertainment but I've never seen it in any stores. I was just trying to point out to Shriek Show (blaster) that it would be really cool if they gave this film better distribution than what Barrel was doing for it. Like how AB released The Beyond from Grindhouse, Shriek Show could do the same for Barrel with Schramm. ;)

19. Andrew

Andrew Guest

That's wishful thinking, but I can't think of any examples where the same DVD has been re-released under a different distributor by the same company :(.

20. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

If there are no other plans in the near future (?) to re-release Shramm then it looks like I'll be picking Barrel's version up soon.;)