more WB Camp Classics releases???

Discussion in 'Classic' started by scott71670, Jul 14, 2007.

1. scott71670

scott71670 Well-Known Member

I was just over at amazon and in their unbox categories they had some real interesting titles:
    The Terminal man, frankenstein 1970, eyes of a stranger, from beyond the grave, 7 golden vampires, chamber of horrors, night terrors, and night school. Combining this with a few other RUMORS (so this is alleged people) I'm thinking we could have these in October:
    1) brains and microchips:
    Deadly Friend, Frankenstein 1970, and Terminal Man
    2) a Peter Cushing collection-
    7 golden vampires, from beyond the grave, and another one that AB did a while back
    3) a Severed Hand collection-
    Chamber of Horrors, combined with WB rumors of The Hand and Beast with 5 Fingers.
    Just wanted to put this here because Twilight zone the movie was in the Unboxed and that's getting released to, so these are my PREDICTIONS so please only take it as less than rumor./

2. scott71670

scott71670 Well-Known Member

Oh, and also a NIGHT box with Night School, Night terrors, and somehow Eyes of a stranger.

3. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

EYES OF A STRANGER is one I've been wanting for a long time.I'd welcome a Cushing set .

4. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Tom Weaver has said as much. If the Camp Classics did well I can only imagine they'll continue the line but I wonder if they'd use titles as modern as something like Deadly Friend. Probably would.

Sorry, just thinking out loud but then again so is this entire thread.