Most Anticipated Code Red DVD?

Discussion in 'Site Polls' started by rhett, Nov 24, 2005.

?

Which horror DVD are you most anticipating from Code Red?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2005.
  1. Don't Go in the Woods

22 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Love Me Deadly

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Sweet Sixteen

13 vote(s)
    19.1%
  4. The Forest

5 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. The Animals

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  6. Forced Entry

3 vote(s)
    4.4%
  7. Devil Times Five

8 vote(s)
    11.8%
  8. The Curious Case of the Campus Corpse

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. Devil's Express

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The Redeemer

12 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. MrKateB

MrKateB Asshole Extraordinaire

I'll never forget the newspaper ads for "Devil Times Five", only it was called "Horrible House on the Hill" at the time....It was an image of the woman who gets it in the bathtub, and she had bites all over her...the tagline was "If the shower scene in Psycho scared you, close your eyes when Susan steps into the bathtub" or something like that...I've seen the image since then, and it's not quite as lurid and graphic as I remember, but then again, I was only 4 or 5 at the time...

2. Franco

Franco Weekender

Don't Go In The Woods.

Guess I haven't seen any of the other titles so I go for that one. I like slashers.

3. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I haven't seen any of these movies, but I voted for Don't Go in the Woods because it is the one I am the most excited to see.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot... I've seen The Redeemer. I didn't like it very much, though.

4. rp108

rp108 Guest

Don't Go in the Woods is the only one I have seen out of that list. I don't think its a great movie but it is one of those movies I used to watch as a kid and was scared. I am definatley going to pick it up.

5. Copyboy

Copyboy Member

Sweet Sixteen got my vote as it's the only one I've ever seen but never thought it would get a DVD release. Woo hoo! More Dana on DVD!

Am looking forward to checking out Don't go in the Woods, Love Me Deadly, Forced Entry and Devil Times Five.

6. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

It actually does have a DVD release in a couple of Brentwood sets, but I think it was a screwup and possibly not even legal. The synopsis listed on the cases is for a different movie called "Secrets of Sweet Sixteen" ... but it is indeed the Sweet Sixteen we all know!

It's in the Toga Party 10-pack and also in another 4-pack, but I can't recall the title of that one. However, it is basically just VHS quality (not terrible though) ...but, I'm sure the forthcoming Code Red DVD will easily blow it away.