Most hated Friday film!

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by AceRimRat, Sep 28, 2001.

?

Your least favorite/most despised F13!

1. 1: That one guy looks familiar...

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. 2: He's back, the man behind the sack...

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  3. 3: Mask-a-riffic! And in 3-D!

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. 4: The "Final" Chapter... Hah!

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. 5: Jason, is that you?

12 vote(s)
    15.6%
  6. 6: Jason Lives! Well, sort of...

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  7. 7: Carrie vs. Jason!

3 vote(s)
    3.9%
  8. 8: Jason Takes Vancouver!

28 vote(s)
    36.4%
  9. 9: The series goes to Hell...

26 vote(s)
    33.8%
  1. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

Rhett's poll on the favorite Friday film gave me an idea...

Which one do you like the least?

(Hey, I'm no HackMaster when it comes to polls. So sue me...)

Vote away, and feel free to comment. But please be gentle, it's only my second time. :p

And yeah, I really am a fan of the series. Except the one I voted for.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2001
  2. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Ace, Go To Hell...

...no, serious, Jason Goes To Hell was the only one i didn't enjoy too much, though. it was a step down from the others, and that's just my opinion...before the bashing should start on me, all you part 9 lovers Go To Hell, too! ;)

3. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I voted for part 8. Damn that film is awful. The end is one of the worst endings in the history of cinema!

4. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Jason Takes The Love Boat

Hands down, Jason Takes Manhattan is the worst entry in the series. This turkey had wasted potential and a ridiculous demise for Jason.

Confession Time: I didn't care for Jason Goes To Hell, but the unrated version features some bitchin' gore that makes it watchable.

5. Erg0n

Erg0n My Baby Picture

In a House that's Up My Butt In A Cellar, Canada
    anything after part 2. i wanted to kill my self

6. rhett

rhett Administrator

Jason Becomes Freddy's Bitch (JGTH) was the worst one for me. Almost as bad as Part 8, but at least 8 was just Jason, not any of this body hopping nonsense. The tent-hump kill was awesome though.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2001
  7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I liked JGTH.

Hated Jason Takes Manhattan. Didn't even stay awake long enough to see the end, but all this "little kid in the sewer" shit makes me want to see the last 15 minutes.

8. Voted Friday Part IX

A Friday The 13th with hardly any Jason!?!? OK, part 1 didn't have Jason for a reason, but all of a sudden Jason is an evil spirit?!?!? Gimme a break!!! I just hope Jason X or Friday The 13th Part X (which I like to call it) is somewhat entertaining.

9. David666

David666 Guest

I remember when the poster art for Jason Takes Manhattan was:
    "I (hockey mask) NY"
    which I thought was too cool, a play on the
    "I (heart) NY"
    theme that was once so popular. I'm not certain what happened, it's been a while since then, but they scrapped that idea.

Ad campaign was cool, movie was not. Thats what claimed my vote.

10. Yowie

Yowie Hologram

"Jason Goes To ******* Hell" is the worst by far !!!. (-Closely followed by Part 5.)

11. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

Re: Jason Takes The Love Boat

Gotta agree with the HackMaster, as usual: The gore is what I like about JGTH.

And since the poll's been up a bit, I'll fess up to voting for Jason Takes Manhattan.

12. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

Definitly part 5. Slow going, crappy gore (when there was any), and JASON ISN"T EVEN THE KILLER!! I know that was a spoiler, but since all you guys saw them all, it's nothing you haven't seen. And if I did spoil it, well, you should thank me because I saved you 90 minutes of your life! :D

Part 8 was actually a very, very guilty pleasure of mine.

13. jas1081

jas1081 Guest

I would have to go with the horrible part 8, that was the worst piece of shit ever created. I could not sit through the whole thing in one viewing, it took me about a week to finish off. Never again will I torture myself like that.

14. rhett

rhett Administrator

The first 7 films worked for me because basically they stuck to the same formula, and that was a bunch of teens goto camp, and they get slaughtered and play silly pranks. The last 2 started adding externalities to the plot and it all fell to pieces in return. Jason X breaks the code of the first 7, so odds are against it, but the buzz has been mostly positive, so anythings possible!

15. DVD Connoisseur

DVD Connoisseur Active Member

The fifth installment was my least favourite - I found no redeeming features of this tired flick.

Part 8, on the other hand, had a kind of cheesy charm....nostalgic and a little camp....

16. MovieFan

MovieFan Guest

The installment where Jason takes down Canada, a boat, and NYC.

17. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

I hate all of them but 1,2,and 3

18. Shokk

Shokk Lord Of The Thighs

Part 8 for me easily. I hated when it was released initially....and after many moons,revisting it from the Box Set..yep,still hate it.Time does not heal all wounds.. :D

19. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I meant to vote for Jason Goes to Hell as it is the only one I don't really enjoy. However, I am pretty sure I messed up and voted for Jason Lives. That's what I get for attempting something as complex as voting in a horror movie poll before my second cup of coffee.

20. Spitfire

Spitfire Suspiria

Love them all but 9

I've always enjoyed the 13th Series, they're Jason films (how couldn't you?) The only film that I did not like nor have purchased is part 9, I thought they were trying to do something too different and cut off the main attraction in the series, that being Jason himself. All the other ones I liked. For a series that has stretched this far, I find The Friday the 13th Series to be the best slasher franchise, next to Michael Myers.

My Vote is for part 9.

Wish New Line would make another one, but this time bringing Jason back to Crystal Lake.